This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Meet The Cast!!!

Topic » Meet The Cast!!!

5183 days 8 hours ago
jm340
.) Alyssa95- Alyssa who is 21 years old, is orginally from Boston. She loves to party and have a good time. With several years of emotional abuse from her father this bad girl will not let anyone run over her and take advantage her. She might be the youngest Bad Ass...but she will not take shit from anyone. Will Alyssa be able to overcome the abuse from her father...or will it be too much for her to handle?

2.) Beccajo16- Becca, who is 24 years old, is from New York City. This bad girl will not take no for an anwser...EVER. With several trust issues, Becca can not fully trust anyone, which might make Becca the outcast. Becca might not come off as a bad girl but deep down inside she knows that she is a true bad ass.

3.) Jm340- JM, who is 22 years old, is a resident Bad Ass from L.A. Gossip is his thing and arguing is his passion. JM is a loud mouth...know it all. Will his housemates follow the leader..or will they kick him to the curb?

4.) Cutechica_2011- Cute, who is 22 years old, is orginally from Austin, Texas. Cute may seem like a "cute" texas sweetheart....but she is truly a texas bad ass. She has a Boyfriend back in Texas, named Chris but her sexual side may get her into lots of trouble here at the Bad A$$ Club. Can Cute keep her realtionship strong with her boyfriend while she is away...or will her bad ass ways ruin her five year realtionship?

5.) KingSoccer121- King, who is 27 years old, is from Kansas City. He is the oldest cast member. He might be the oldest but he deffinetly knows how to party. King can party all night if he wanted to....but will his partying ways pay off in the House or will his cast mates get tired of him partying all the time?

6.) Myiel- Miel, who is 23 years old years old, is from Orlando, Flordia. He is the "ghetto" boy of the cast. He will get in your face if you piss her off or rub her the wrong way. Will Myiel let his anger get in his way or will she cool down?

7.) Cwustu89- Cwustu89, who is 23 years old, is from Raleigh, North Carolina. Her personility is very strong and it might offend some of his housemates. Will she be the outcast...or wills he learn how to be socially acceptable?

8.) Francisco00122- Francisco, who is 24 years old, is from New York, New York. Francisco will not let anyone step in his way and he always has his friends back. Will having his friends back cause him to take sides?

9.) Bobcatmascot16- Bobcat, who is 22 years old, is from Nevada, Las Vegas. This girl lives in the city of sin and lives for sin. She is also bi-sexual...will her bi-sexualness cause some of her housemates to feel uncomfortable?

10.) jtotalturtle- Jason, who is 22 years old, is from New Mexico. People do not understand why he is even entering the Bad A$$ Club? Does Jason want to prove everyone that he is a Bad A$$ or is hiding the fact that he is a bad ass? Will his houseguest take advantage of Him? Find out on the first season of the Bad A$$ Club.

11.) JohnMorisson- John, who is 24 years old, is from Chicago. He is a rich, stuck up brat. He will throw a fit if he does not get his way. This bad ass will say and do anything to get what he wants.

12.) Kort- Kort, who is 22 years old, is from New York City. She is stubborn, and just a bitch. She has a way with her words...making you feel like you are nothing. Will this bad girl take over this...or will her attiude destroy her?
5183 days 8 hours ago
JohnMorisson
Fucking awesome! I'm filthy rich! Now get out of my sight!
5183 days 8 hours ago
jm340
13.) Kajsa- Kajsa, who is 23 years old, is from Charleston, South Carolina. She deffinetly knows how to talk behind the other castmates backs. Will this get Kajsa into trouble?

14.) Kilikfano2mrow- Kilik, who is 25 years old, is from North Carolina. She is the defintion of a party animal.
5183 days 8 hours ago
jm340
15.) Jessann2011- Jess, who is 23 years old, is from Laguna Beach. She is a beautiful, young woman. She also uses her looks to get what she wants. She also has a Boyfriend back at home. Will the other girls become jealous of Jess?
5183 days 8 hours ago
bobcatmascot16
Soounds great!!
5183 days 8 hours ago
kingsoccer121
awsome
5183 days 8 hours ago
JessAnn2011
awesome lol
5183 days 8 hours ago
myiel
ummmm... u put she and her on mine wen itz suppose to be him and his
5183 days 8 hours ago
kajsa
yeahyeah
5183 days 8 hours ago
JohnMorisson
you said to re-comment to prove that your active so....
5183 days 8 hours ago
myiel
AHHHHH! Dude u still didnt change it :(
5183 days 8 hours ago
jm340
I will change it later I have a million things to do before this show starts.
5183 days 7 hours ago
Francisco0122
LOL you know me already! exactly like you described me! :P
5183 days 7 hours ago
kilikfanof2mrow
do you think im a chick fool... i will snap your body in to two

open group

The Tengaged Bad A$$ Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!