This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Week #7: WHO IS COMING BACK? [Eliminated Girls' Thread]

Topic » [S8] Week #7: WHO IS COMING..

2735 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
-This thread is only for Re, Cayla, Tiffany, Kylie, Lucia, Natalia, and Cinnamon-
Please check the other thread if your name is not listed above.

Previously on Ozzy and Kira’s Next Top Model
The double elimination sent shockwaves through the house. However, before the girls could process all of the drama, their focus had to be shifted into a dynamic duo photoshoot. Working in pairs, some teams created fierceness in stunning themes. Other teams failed to make the magic happen in front of the camera. At panel, team LALLIE (Lalisa and Allie) came out on top with their deadly gorgeous vampire and victim photos. Team KYJIN (Kylie and Sujin) failed to make their theme translate into high fashion, and it landed them in the bottom two. After team LALLIE battled in a fierce Pose Your Ass Off Challenge, Lalisa claimed her second top photo. She chose to eliminate Kylie making her the seventh girl eliminated from the competition. Before she could leave though, Ozzy shocked the panel with the dramatic twist. Someone is coming back. Who is it gonna be?Find out in this dramatic twist!

-TWIST-
Well hello eliminated models. It feels good to have a full crew again. Welcome back to the competition and we hope you savor this opportunity! May the fiercest model win!

How this will work is that the eliminated girls will compete separately from the girls still in the competition. The challenge theme will be the same but the photos will be judged separately. Among the eliminated girls, a top two will be determined. Those Top Two girls will compete in the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge, and the winner of that contest will re-enter the competition. They will also determine which remaining contestant from the bottom two will be eliminated.

For the girls remaining the competition, there will be no Pose Your Ass Off Challenge. The judges will determine the callout order including who had the best photo of the week. The callout order will include the bottom two models. Those bottom two girls will face potential elimination and their fate will be in the hands of Top Two girls from the eliminated contestant pool.

It’s a high stakes week so you’re going to need a fierce photo to ensure your safety in this competition.

-PHOTO SHOOT-
For this week’s photoshoot, we are looking at a blast from the past. Each model will posing in a famous photoshoot from a past season that they are tasked to recreate. Each photoshoot will be HIGH FASHION in nature so look as fierce as possible. Each photo theme is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Meaning once a girl submits a photo of a particular theme, no other model can use that theme!

Season 1, The Working Woman
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model doing a JOB. Be creative with the job and it doesn’t have to be the model literally doing that job.

Season 2, You Can Stand Under My Umbrella
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model being fierce in a particular weather pattern. Think rain, extreme heat, fierce wind, ect…

Season 3, Hats Off to You
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model wearing a hat. The model must be wearing the hat or holding the hat in their hand. Be deadly gorgeous! 

Season 4, Urban Decay
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model working it in the urban decay of society. Think old newspapers, garbage, old buildings. Make it fierce.

Season 5, Seems Like You’re Halfway There
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model posing with half of their face exposed (profile) or ¾ exposed. Basically looking away from camera is what you are looking for

Season 6, Top Model Wannabe
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a contest on ANTM that was taken AFTER the competition ended. No photos during their time in the competition will be accepted.

Season 7, Purple Reign
Submit a HIGH FASHION photo of a model working the color purple. Purple can be the background, the outfit, whatever. Make it fierce.

Remember, each photo theme is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Meaning once a girl submits a photo of a particula
2735 days 16 hours ago
Oswald19
I got cut off again! lol

Remember, each photo theme is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE. Meaning once a girl submits a photo of a particular theme, no other model can use that theme! So you better find your before someone else snatches your theme, it’s the only way to ensure you get a fierce photo.

Photos Due: FRIDAY by 10pm PST (A little longer this week as well)
2735 days 16 hours ago
SummerRae101
working it in some extreme heat!!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A30d54NCUAAVP7w.jpg

I chose 'You can stand under my umbrella'
2735 days 15 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Purple Theme

I decided to use different shades on purple with my outfit, background, objects and make-up

Lucia: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/31/91/41/3191411edd8e3a19e3673641c91fbf19.jpg
2735 days 15 hours ago
Magicalbaby
3/4 away from The camera.

I worked very hard to get back into this! I want to be your next top Model. I want to be your it girl the girl you always turn for that you can count on me.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/article-2609439-1D3D108600000578-59_634x578.jpg

I dont know if posting photo's that have words at the bottom is atn's or what ever i dont understand what that is
2735 days 4 hours ago
aliciafox2
Wow the eliminated Girls are doing AMAZING they improved so much :O
2734 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
TIME IS UP!!! The judges will now post our critiques.
2734 days 12 hours ago
Letshaveakiki
Kylie- Eh. Your body and eyes look fierce! But your mouth looks awkward and your pose is nothing special. Ill also give you the same critique I gave the other girl doing this theme. This is missing the EXTREME factor Im looking for. Extreme heat is a barren wasteland, fire, lava SOMETHING!

Lucia- I actually like this picture a lot! Rocking the purple in so many ways. Your eyes are killer. Normally I would say that your arms and mouth looks awkward but I think it works here! Good job.

Cinnamon- WERK! I really like this picture! Its sexy and not slutty, your face is fierce! The pose is a bit basic, but its full of energy and scream high fashion so I think it works well. Good work this week!

Tiffany- This picture is just so blah. When you picked the face challenge I expected you to submit a head shot or a picture that highlights the face. That snot a requirement so I wont knock you on that but I think it would have served you better. This pose in this picture is boring and almost awkward and your face isn’t doing any work. Its missing that high fashion umph that I want out of you!

Cayla- WHICH ONE ARE YOU?! Im going to assume you’re the one standing- but this is why youre suppose to post pictures  that only have one person in them. That being said I really like this! You look long and lean and your face has energy even if your body doesn’t. But the relaxed body doesn’t bother me, it seems to fit the grungy decay feeling in the picture. Your eye kind of get lost behind your make up and the look down. But good work this week!

Natalia- Im not floored by this picture. Its kind of blurry and seems basic and safe. The eyes look great and normally I would love the inhale, but there is something about this picture that just isn’t clicking with me. Maybe its your bangs in your face. Maybe the inhale just isn’t giving me the energy I expect it too. Maybe its not screaming high fashion. Im not quite sure … Maybe Ozzy can give you some better insight.
2734 days 12 hours ago
Oswald19
Welcome back eliminated girls! The top two girls of you will be facing off in the Pose Your Ass Off Challenge seeking their second shot in this competition. One of you will re-enter next week. Who is it gonna be? Let’s take a look at those photos.

KYLIE “Weather”: Wow! Your skin looks amazing in this photo and I am loving it. However, I find your eyes a tiny too squinty for me. I guess it works for this challenge because of the extreme heat but I am just not jumping out my seat for this photo. It seems a little boring to me and the outfit isn’t dazzling me either.

LUCIA “Purple”: You have the opposite problem of Kylie and your eyes are a little too open for me in this case. However, I do like this photo A LOT. I think the use of the purple theme is brilliant and I love your pose and your outfit as well. I think a stronger face would have done you wonders but overall, I think this is a good photo.

CINNAMON “Hats”: I mean WOAH! I think this photo is stunningly high fashion it’s absolutely killing me. Your helmet interpretation has served you so well and I think it looks awesome on you. Your outfit is a little boob-alicious for me but I think the high fashion nature of this photo really makes up for it. Your face looks great also.

TIFFANY “3/4 or Profile”: Let’s talk about the obvious, I love Emma Stone! So great choice on that. I also think this photo demonstrates a lot more potential compare to your “Red” photoshoot. I also find this photo to be very soft and beautiful. I don’t know if I could call this photo a slam dunk but I find it really simple and nice.

CAYLA “Urban Decay”: Love the use of the Urban Decay in this photo. This is exactly what I am looking for. However, in this photo I am unsure of which model you are. I think they both look pretty strong but I think they are showing me two completely different attitudes. I wish I knew which one to judge more because I do like this photo.

NATALIA “Post-ANTM”: Nicole Fox was one of my favorite ANTM contestants ever, she was so fierce. However, this photo isn’t quite doing it for me in this case. I think it’s kind of a blah photograph and we can see all the way up her nose in this case. I mean this photo isn’t terrible but I think there could have been better choices for you.

RE: I am sorry my dear. With no photo, you are out of the running for the comeback. Please pack up your bags and head home. We wish you well.

open group

Ozzy and Kasia's Next Top Model: SOON!!!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!