This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination 4

Topic » Elimination 4

5262 days 4 hours ago
corey1
After a long deliberation me and my judges came to a decision! We have 4 participants that are up for discussion based on the public vote.
Nominated:
Sassy
Darthemery
vh1clown
austin

Lets get straight to it, sassy you made a stupid move accidentally voting for yourself and spamming for yourself, but i love you and i loved your anwsers to your interview so you get another chance. Jimmy austin and vh1 all three of you are up for discussion and i didnt care for any of your interviews. Darth you fucked up in the worlds hardest game and in the interview and now as well so i am sorry but i cant have a failure for a friend so TTYN.

We are left with 2! Vh1clown and austin. It all comes down to the interview questions and austin your anwsers really worried me, i didnt care for vh1's but hers were better then yours so Austin I am sorry TTYN!!!

Now for the next round there is a twist!!!! you have made it to the f6 so far but the competition is not over LOOK for the twist coming shortly
5262 days 4 hours ago
Austin
Ok bye.
5262 days 4 hours ago
Darthemery
not ma fault i am not the smartest tool in the box
5262 days 4 hours ago
rogersroyals
by dart anf austin
5262 days 4 hours ago
vh1clown
Yay ty ty corey
5262 days 4 hours ago
Darthemery
its darth dont get my name wrong cunt
5262 days 4 hours ago
Austin
Darth settle down. We lose lol.
5262 days 4 hours ago
Darthemery
not like any of thee 2 of us would win lmfao

open group

Corey1's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!