This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

2nd Elimination TIME

Topic » 2nd Elimination TIME

5263 days 16 hours ago
corey1
It is that time again.. For this past challenge you were given the task at completing the worlds hardest game! The purpose of this was to see if you could put up with something annoying, like me. Some of you did really well like VH1 and Sassy and some of you failed miserably like Darth and rodgers. Three of you didnt do the challenge, Analeigh, Queef and Trix. Darth and  rogers you are also in the bottom for having the lowest score

Nominated:
Queef
analeigh
trix
Rogers
Darth

Trix TTYN because you were a newb and I gave u a shot but u didnt even try so TTYN
and Queef girl you kno i luv you but it seems you dont care, but i do love you so no TTYN but TTYL

Analeigh you are safe becasue you warned me you may not be able to do it because of your screenshot, and darth and rogers you better step it up!!!!!

For now that is all. In a few minutes ill post your next challenge!!!!!!!
5263 days 16 hours ago
Maggie
<3

bye guys
5263 days 16 hours ago
Laqueefsha
OMG!! i do care
i just didnt want to do the challenge with the hardest game
5263 days 16 hours ago
Laqueefsha
*begins to cry*
PLEASE LET BE BACK IN COREY!! PLEASE!!
5263 days 16 hours ago
corey1
Sorry queef babes, I do luv you tho if you had did what jimmy did you would still be here :(
5263 days 16 hours ago
Clayton
bye trix & queef
5263 days 16 hours ago
vh1clown
bye trix and queef
5263 days 16 hours ago
Austin
Byee Trix and Queef.

open group

Corey1's New BFF

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!