This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules for The Tengaged Bus 1

Topic » Rules for The Tengaged Bus 1

5294 days 13 hours ago
Spanishboy
A public poll will be open: the two participants with more votes will be up for eviction. The poll will be open 24 hours and all tengaged members will be able to vote. If there is a tie, a break-tie poll will be open for a few minutes.
Once we know who are the two nominees, players will vote for one of them to evict by sending me a PM. It won't be a secret vote, so everyone will know who voted who. The participant with more votes will be eliminated. You will have 24 hours to send me your vote.
It's very important that everybody send me the vote. If you don't, you will have two votes when you are nominee as a penalization. If you don't send me the vote two times in a row you will be automatically eliminated and another player will take your place.
Next monday we will have the first two nominees, and tuesday one of you will leave the game, so you have all weekend to know each other.
We have started! Good luck everyone!
5288 days 11 hours ago
Spanishboy
New rule: penalizations can break the tie
5288 days 11 hours ago
jesica1
hi my name is jesica1
5288 days 10 hours ago
Spanishboy
5288 days 10 hours ago
rippyroo
can i play :P
5288 days 8 hours ago
Spanishboy
Of course you can.
Aply here if you want to replace a player evicted for inactivity or banned
http://www.tengaged.com/group/1982/forum/topic/1764585

I will open the applications for the season 2 when the final be close

open group

The Tengaged Bus

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!