This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Saga Rules and Procedures

Topic » Survivor Saga Rules and..

1957 days 19 hours ago
OfficialHost
As a potential applicant, I am agreeing to the following protocol:
   a.  I will join this group and remain a member throughout the entire game. 
   b.  As future seasons of Survivor Saga will also be played in this group, I am invited to remain a group member for as long as I like.
   c.  I agree to not create alias’ or second accounts to hide my identity for future seasons of all-new casts, and if found to do so, will be removed from the group permanently.
   d.  I agree to fill out the applicant honestly, including my time frame availability.
   e.  I agree to view the Timeline posted, and if my schedule would cause me to be absent for more than 3 full days in a row, I will revoke my application.

During and after the application process, I agree to:
   a.  Submit the application to “OfficialHost” by Private Message by the posted deadline.
   b.  If selected for Round 2 of applications, I agree to answer questions given to me within a 48 hour window.
   c.  If I would like, I am allowed to send the game link to other Tengaged members to help cast the game, knowing that the host will have final say as to who is casted.

If I am selected to play, I understand and will abide by the following rules:
1.  The Host has the final say and jurisdiction in all matters.
2.  The game runs on a 48-hour system, where each “Episode” will take place over two days.
3.  If I am absent for a decision; whether it be a challenge or a vote, a penalty will be accessed, or the decision could be made for me. 
4.  If I do not vote at a Tribal Council, I will receive a self-vote.  If I have two votes in a row that I’ve missed, I will receive 2 self votes.  The third self vote will result in expulsion from the game and all future games.
5.  I will not discuss certain aspects of the game with people who are not in the game.

open group

Survivor Saga I: Mount Olympus

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!