This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2 - Week 6 Panel

Topic » Cycle 2 - Week 6 Panel

4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
4 strong models stand before me, but soon, only 3 will remain.

I will now critique you…

Sophie - I think this picture is fabulous! The model is fresh, and I can definitely see a regal, Victorian style through this picture, because you nailed it! This picture is perfect!

Yuki - To be honest, I don't see anything Victorian about this picture. The only thing that relates to the topic is the dress; which is quite bland. And overall, this photo feels very dull and cheap. I am not impressed.

Iwan - I think this photograph is really quite spectacular! It's a modern rendition of the old portraits you would see in history books. However, I think you missed the fashion part of this shoot, because the styling is still the same as what you would see in the Victorian times.

Kiko - You did it. This is probably my favourite picture of the competition so far! It's Victorian fashion with a modern twist, and I think it works amazingly with the horse as well. It adds a factor of creativity and innovation. I am extremely impressed!

Now, let's move onto the elimination...
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
The best model this week is…
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Kiko! Congratulations Kiko, you've made it to the Final 3 of Taylor's Next Top Model!
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Runner-up this week is...
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Sophie!
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Will Iwan & Yuki please step forward...
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Iwan - You've been able to prove to me that you're a strong model, however, you didn't do as well as the others this week.

Yuki - This is your 3rd time in the Bottom Two! And the judges & I are starting to wonder if you still have the spark inside of you…
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
So who stays and who goes?...
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
…….
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Congratulations…
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
4267 days 21 hours ago
doodyful
Iwan, you're still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model

I'm sorry Yuki, but you have been eliminated, it was a pleasure having you in the competition!
4267 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
excuse me for being the only one trying to be fashionable this week and not just trying to be a boring stereotype. peace bitch,

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!