This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1 - Week 4 Panel

Topic » Cycle 1 - Week 4 Panel

4283 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
As you know, there was a poll held in the last 23 hours, the winner of that poll, would win immunity for this week, and a secret advantage in the next photo shoot. The winner of the poll was… Rowena! Rowena would have been eliminated if she did not win this immunity, so Rowena, you should consider yourself lucky!

Now it's time for your critiques:

Melissa - This photo is FIERCE! However, you used Kate Moss again, and I think you're lacking diversity in your photos. I feel as though you've been taking the easy way out. You need to take a risk.

Latoya - This is a HUGE improvement! I actually think this is one of the best pictures of the entire cycle so far! I am extremely impressed with this photo; everything about it is right! Superb job!

Simon - I think is is a good picture, and I really think what you said in your description has shown me how hard you're trying. I like that this isn't overly sexual either. You did a nice job.

Rowena - I still feel as though you're giving me cheap looking photos. This is another Adriana Lima picture, and you need more variety!

Ali - This is very high fashion! But I feel that it may be a little too sexual, and it's just under the line of slutty. I think you need to find your way a little bit more, and you'll be a fierce competitor!

Antonio - You really are a strong competitor in this competition, and you still haven't failed to impress! This is a great photograph, and if you continue to grow even more in this competition, I think you'll be able to win!

Schae - This photo if flawless! You can tell it's lingerie, but it isn't sexualised. And this is also very different than your previous pictures, so I can expect variety from you, and I like that! Amazing work once again!
4283 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Best photo goes to…

*flips photo*

Latoya! Congratulations Latoya, you're still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model

Runner-up for best picture is…

*flips photo*

Antonio!

The next name I am going to call is…

*flips photo*

Simon!

The next model through is…

*flips photo*

Schae!
4283 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
*camera pans to Ali & Melissa*

Will Ali and Melissa please stand before me?

Ali - You stand before me because even though this photo was strong, it's been a roller coaster for you to get here. The entire competition, you have been going up and down, and I feel as though you're not consistent enough.

Melissa - You stand before me for a similar reason, you also are inconsistent. However, you also lack diversity in your pictures, and it really just doesn't cut it.

So who stays and who goes? The girl who has been riding a roller coaster? Or the girl who is just a one trick pony?

*flips photo*
4283 days 2 hours ago
doodyful
Ali.

Congratulations Ali, you're still in the running to become Taylor's Next Top Model.

I'm sorry Melissa, but you have been eliminated. Please leave IMMEDIATELY.

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!