This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 16 - Finale: Part A Panel

Topic » Cycle 16 - Finale: Part A..

2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
BEAUTY SHOTS

Ximena - This is stunning. You look fresh, clean, and nubile. There's a sense of innocence in your eyes and the soft breeze adds a dimension to this shot.

Xiabar - You almost look cross-eyed in this shot. I think the makeup is not enhancing your eyes and you feel disconnected from the shot. Besides that though, I enjoy this photo.

Kym - I don't hate this photo but it doesn't feel very impressive. You look good and I like the connection with you and the camera, but I find your arm to be very distracting.

Lara - This is such a unique shot compared to the others this week. It feels very 1980's Mugler and I think it's an unusual choice. There's an air of mystery and I quite like this because it feel so unconventional.

FREESTYLE SHOTS

Ximena - I love the colours and the composition of the shot - I really want that jacket! However this feels like a dull choice considering you had the opportunity to do anything. You also look a bit awkward.

Xiabar - I love this photo. It feels very FKA twigs but it still maintains a fashion element. The only thing I dislike are the crosses on your face because it feels a bit tumblr circa 2012, but besides that I feel like this is a very strong shot. However I wish you had used this for your beauty shot instead of your other photo.

Kym - I'm not crazy over this photo. I don't have much to say about it. I like the colour palette and I think your outfit is interesting, but nothing else in the photo is grabbing my attention. I wish you had explained why you made this choice because I may have appreciated it more.

Lara - This image is giving me so much right now. It's Devon Aoki who is one of my absolute favourite models, and then the entire image alone is a replication of Björk's Homogenic album cover. My only complaints is that it feels similar to some of your photos in the past.
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
This has been a very difficult week to judge, but I have made my decision.
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
The first model who will walk in the KYE Fashion Show and shoot a cover of Vogue is...
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Lara, congratulations!
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
The next model joining Lara in that show, and will shoot alongside her is...
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
*flips photo*
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Xiabar!
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Will Kym & Ximena please come forward...
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Ladies, I expected big things from both of you this week, but you both fell flat. Both of you have delivered some great photographs, but I see more potential in one of you. In only one of you do I see someone who is worthy of joining Lara and Xiabar in the KYE runway show, and someone I am confident in sending in to see Anna Wintour at the Vogue offices.
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
You know, I was planning a double elimination this week, but I just don't think I could bring myself to do that right now.
2852 days 11 hours ago
doodyful
Kym. You're an official finalist!

Ximena, you've been fantastic. Thank you so much for playing. Now pack your bags and go home back to the USA.

open group

Taylor's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!