This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 ~ THE FINALE (Judging Panel)

Topic » Episode 12 ~ THE FINALE..

4519 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
Hello our gorgeous final two, and welcome back to the judging room of Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 6 for the final time!

This season we are expecting the best of the best, and to help you achieve that we have some fabulous judges AND prizes, but first I will start with the Prizes!

- The first prize is a $1,000,000 contract with leading modelling agency, T-Models http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
- A cover, and 6-page spread in Tengaged Vogue http://i52.tinypic.com/v7aa9e.jpg
- An International campaign for Dior, which will be shown in over 120 countries around the globe http://i56.tinypic.com/2yljw9w.jpg
- And an Ad Campaign for one of the Top 8 Designers in the world! http://www.tengaged.com/shopping_game
- And an ad campaign for the world renowned designers: Dolce & Gabbana!
- AND A NEW PRIZE! The winner of Tengaged's Next Top Model will also be on the front cover of the January issue of T-Magazine!

Now over to our Judges :D

- First we have International Model and Designer (in her free time), Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 3 Winner, Lily Mincey!
- Secondly, Most recent girl to appear on Tengaged Vogue AND Tengaged's Next Top Model Cycle 5 winner, Suzanna Watson!

Okay, let's check out the runway show!
4519 days 16 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay first up to critique we have Callie!

Callie: Heyyy, I'm really nervous!

Suzanna: Awww Callie, don't be...you are beautiful!

Millie: Well let's comment on how you did on the runway!

Lily: Wow! You are working it girl! All three of your walks are amazing. You are owning that runway. I particularly love the first walk. Such power and poise. You're the HBIC and wearing the outfit amazingly.

Millie: I agree Callie, I think on the runway you were at your best that I have ever seen you! You worked not only the garment, but the audience and I especially love how when you were stomping it to the death, you worked it to the music and were in time and fierce at the same time! I could of seen you in any major fashion show and you really did us proud!

Suzanna: You looked gorgeous on the runway girl! Those were three unique outfits and you made them all sparkle in your own way, I was very impressed. The only thing I noticed with you is the sort of relaxed face you put on. It was soft and pretty mind you, but at times I felt it also looked a little bored. I think the safe route is to always look fierce and smize. Overall, I think you did a strong performance.

Callie: Thankyou all so much! I really tried my best.

Millie: Well let's see you pose it at the end of the runway ~~~ http://i39.tinypic.com/ftn8km.jpg

Millie: Although I think you look really nice, as usual, Callie I just really don;t really feel you are working it to your full potential! Your face looks really angry and unappealing. I know you were trying to go for the 'fierce and intense' look, but I feel that you took it too far and went way over the boundary into 'scary model'. I like your pose though!

Callie: Awww dammit!!!

Lily: :O LANGUAGE GUUUURRRLLLLL

Suzanna: This is a hot outfit. It is sexy and sophisticated and you worked that purse well into your walk to complement the outfit. Again, I think when walking you were a little soft in the face but here it is a little too much. I think the eyes are strong but there is too much power in your lips. A little less and it would have been gold. So when it comes to runway, I just want you to work on a stronger face. Good job.

Lily: I'm not in love with the face here. It's very harsh without being sell-able. The pose is pretty decent, though I wish you didn't have that awful bag in your arms. I think that using your arms to help pose would have made this shot more dynamic!

Millie: And finally onto your 'free' photoshoot ~~~ http://i40.tinypic.com/24wblhs.jpg

Lily: Sweety I love this. The lighting, the pose, the placement of your arms, your face, the dress. Everything is just working perfectly in sync here. My only criticism is of the mouth, as while an open mouth is cute, it's making your teeth look a little big and too noticeable. Great job!

Suzanna:  I am absolutely blown away. This is a wonderful shot! The outfit is haute couture and you are just rocking it so well! The pose, the face, and the windswept hair it just all works here. I feel like this season, you have taken every bit of critique the judges gave you and make sure to improve on it the next week. This is a really great shot of you. Excellent work.

Callie: Oh My God YESSSS!!!

Millie: Callie you know what? I think that this is one of your best photoshoots to date in the competition! You are working everything from the garment, to the hair EVERYTHING is working in this shot and I could definitely see this as a six-page spread in a magazine such as Vogue, I-D, G.Q., Elle or Harpers Bazaar! I also like how the outfit is so edgy, yet your facial expression is so serene and beautiful. Good job!

Callie: Thankyou so much!

Millie: Thanks Callie.
4519 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: And our second finalist is Miss Cruize!

Sarah: Hey judges, Did I do well this week?

Suzanna: Well should we find out Sarah?

Sarah: Hell Yeah!!

Millie: Sarah I also really liked your walk! It was really strong and fierce and I could also see you working it on runway shows across the world! I think Callie's walk was a little stronger and a lot more high fashion, but I feel your walk was a lot more fun and could book you a lot more campaigns because of it. I also liked your twirling, as when walking, it is extremely hard to turn well and you mastered it!

Sarah: Thanks...Wish I had done better!

Suzanna:  I think your walk was really sexy and sassy. You definitely knew you were looking fine and you weren’t afraid to show it. I absolutely love that! I think confidence is key on the runway and you made sure of that. This is really impressive in my opinion. I feel as if you knew what you needed to do and you went out there in did it. I don’t have much to say but WOW!

Lily: I think overall you did okay here. The walks were a little boring and nearly unnoticeable compared to the other models, but I really enjoyed the poses and movements you provided before turning around on the runway. they gave a nice flair to it.

Millie: Oh yeah, I loved the flair!!

Sarah: Hahaha!

Millie: Now let's see your runway shot ~~~ http://i41.tinypic.com/anycxy.jpg

Suzanna: You guys are picking some GREAT outfits! I absolutely love every dress I’ve seen come down the runway! YAY!! I think here your mouth is a little too ajar and unflattering. It takes away from the high fashion of this photo. Your eyes are on point and you are selling the dress. Also, watch out for your hair. It got a little wild here so don’t be afraid to brush it back before you jump on the catwalk. Good job!

Lily: Girl shut your mouth when on the runway, it will never be cute. That being said. I love the angle of your arms and the posture of your back. That kind of pose is wonderful for the kind of dress you're wearing. When there are no straps, the bulk of the interest to the dress is on the bust line and you're giving us room to see it. Lovely

Sarah: Thanks Lily, I'll shut my mouth next time!

Millie: I have to say Sarah that your runway shot is much better than Callie's. Although your face may be considered a bit blank and your mouth resemble a glooming hole of doom, I feel that overall this is much more fashionable and you manage to work the outfit a lot better. The pose is very fierce and your facial expression really draws attention to the photo. Great job!

Millie: And finally we have you 'free' shot ~~~ http://i39.tinypic.com/24dlt06.jpg

Lily: Sweety, you may think the winking is cheeky and cute, but your eyes looks like it's bulging and you got punched in it instead. The shoulder turn and hair are nice, but I really don't like the placement of the hand. I also would have loved to have seen more of the body in this shot. Good try though.

Sarah: Ah s$@t!!!

Millie: What is with the language today girls?

Sarah: Sorry......again.

Millie: Although I think this is a really pretty shot which I could easily see this on any cover of any magazine, I feel that this shot is a bit lackluster compared to some of your earlier shots in your portfolio. I really like the styling as it shows the 'cute girl' side to your modelling ability, which shows versatility, I feel that it is a bit too commercial and would of loved to of seen something a bit more high fashion for this task.

Suzanna: Cute! I love when High Fashion has it’s playful moments. You really took a chance with this shot and it really works for me! It’s cute, it’s high fashion and it really is nice. There is also a lot going on with your props and you still shine through. You have always been that girl who pushes the boundaries and it never has failed! Good work my friend!

Sarah: Thanks Suzie and Millie :D

Millie; Thanks Sarah.
4519 days 15 hours ago
Millzipede
Millie: Okay, now it is time for the judges to deliberate and when I call you back I will announce who IS Tengaged's Next Top Model!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!