This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 ~ THE FINALE (On Set)

Topic » Episode 12 ~ THE FINALE (On..

4516 days 2 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, the final three posed in a double photoshoot, one which was high fashion and one which was commercial and all the girls did well. At panel, the girls were asked to tell the judges why they thought they deserved to win. At panel, Sarah received her fourth first call-out of the cycle, leaving Callie and Kassi in the bottom two. In the end, Callie was saved for her past performances, while Kassi was eliminated. Two remain, who do you think will win tonight?

:: RUNWAY ::

For your final challenge, although it's not a challenge, you will competing in a runway show! You will have to submit a youtube video (preferably a youtube video) of a HIGH FASHION runway show with the model that you are in the intro as, in it.

Callie ~ Jessica Stam
Sarah ~ Gisele Bundchen

Your model must appear AT LEAST three times throughout the video, as I will be putting all of the footage together (plus the eliminated girls) to make a real TNTM runway show!

:: PHOTOSHOOT ::

This week once again, there will be two photoshoots:

1. Runway
I want to be able to see your ability to pose on the end of the runway and you need to be fierce. Although you just submitted a video of your runway walk with your model, this shoot DOES NOT have to be of your model and can be of anyone from any runway show.

2. Your choice!
And for the final photoshoot of the cycle, I thought I should let you all choose your photo without any themes to go by. You get to choose your FAVORITE photo ever as this is the one that will represent you in the fashion world.

Good Luck Ladies!
4515 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Runway Show;

I LOVE Jessica Stam on the runway! To me she is one of the best runway models at the moment. My three picks are
1st - The first walk of the video the one in the white dress.
2nd - The walk at 36 seconds
3rd - The walk at 2:57

Runway; http://i44.tinypic.com/10e0tty.jpg
I went this this fierce Lara Stone runway picture! I think the pose is strong and her eyes look intense!

Free Choice; http://i43.tinypic.com/2zzq9w4.jpg
Another Lara picture! I went through a lot of her pictures while looking for the runway and I saw this, I feel in love with it. Her face is stunning in this photo. She isn't looking straight on at the camera but the intensity she shows is amazing. Plus the outfit she has on can overshadow her but she makes it work with a beautiful pose.

I would love to be TNTM! I have worked so hard for this, I never once gave up and even thought I wasn't always at the top I showed that I can pull out good photos. I progressed a lot from the start to now the end which is what modeling is all about getting better and better. Good luck Sarah and let the best girl win! I really enjoyed playing. :)
4515 days ago
db1994
My last walk is the one in the short pattern dress with the train btw :) I just noticed the time I said was still during the black dress :P
4514 days 5 hours ago
db1994
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/7465/larastone1.jpg

Free choice picture reposted since the last one says it got deleted :(

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!