This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 ~ Jennifer Caylor (Elimination)

Topic » Episode 10 ~ Jennifer Caylor..

4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Welcome back girls!

4 beauiful ladies stand before me, but I only have 3 photos in my hands. And these photos represent the girls who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
The girl who performed the best this week and whose photo will be displayed in the group is..............................
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
http://i43.tinypic.com/qowv92.jpg

Callie!

Some of the girls didn't think that this photo was 'antique' enough, but the judges did and they loved it! Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Runner-up for best photo and a guaranteed spot in the final three is...........................
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
http://i43.tinypic.com/2prb9n5.jpg

Sarah!

This was an extremely close vote, but you managed to scrape through girl! Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Will Annaliesse and Kassi, please step forward.
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
I only have 1 photo in my hands, and this photo represents the girl out of you two, who will continue in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model.
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Annaliesse, you are such a beautiful girl with a stunning bone structure who has had two first call-outs, one amazing shot in the first week and your breath-taking motion editorial a couple of weeks ago, but recently this beauty hasn't been translating into your film and we question if you could be a real model. In the industry, you always need to take the bets photos as those are the shots that will be in Vogue or other fashion magazines, and the photos you have been submitting recently, aren't up to scratch.

Kassi, you have been doing okay in this competition a couple of amazing photographs, and no bottom two appearances, but our problem with you is that out of all of the girls you stand out the least. When thinking about the girls, you are the one who I struggle to remember each week and like I said to Annaliesse, you need to stand out in the industry as that is how you book the jobs and get signed to agencies such as I.M.G. I know you can take some great shots, but you just didn't this week and that was your downfall.
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
So who stays?
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
http://i40.tinypic.com/200605k.jpg

Kassi!

Although the other girls didn't seem to like your photo that much, the judges believe in you and liked it. You need to step it up for next week though Kassi. Congratulations, you are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model! <3
4528 days 6 hours ago
Millzipede
Awwwww Annaliesse </33333

You are such a beautiful girl but we fear that you don't know how to use your beauty in the right way. You need to be able to work your face, and so I want you to go home and practice and once you have mastered it, yo can definitely rock the industry. Good Luck :*

*Hugs*
4527 days 11 hours ago
Kevian
*Annaliesse hugs Millie, lets out a small sob, and gets in to the car waiting for her outside.*

Annaliesse: It's been amazing, it really has. I was just this bogan ghetto girl living in Australia, and now I feel like- No, I KNOW that I'm a high fashion model, I honestly do. I don't see plain Annaliesse, Aussie failure, anymore when I look in the mirror, I see myself as- as beautiful. And I've never seen that before. I wish the final 3 girls the best of luck, I think I'd like to see Kassi win. No matter who wins or what happens, I can walk away proud.

*Annaliesse wipes a tear from her eye, zips up her suitcase, and walks out of the house.*
4527 days 10 hours ago
Kevian
I just realized, both seasons that I've played I came in fourth place! Not a bad record but next season I'm gonna up my ante!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!