This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 ~ Jennifer Caylor (On Set)

Topic » Episode 10 ~ Jennifer Caylor..

4550 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, in a dramalicious challenge, the girls had to say which girl they felt deserved to win the competition, Sarah dominated earning 3 out of the 5 girls votes, and her and Callie will feature in T-Magazine for giving the best explanation. Annaliesse worried about her place in the competition, and Kassi and Angel worried about getting no votes. At the photoshoot, the girls had to pose nude which caused some controversy. At panel, Callie earned her first first call-out, while Angel and Annaliesse landed in the bottom two, both for their third time. But in the end, Angel was sent home. 4 girls remain, who do you think will be eliminated tonight?

:: CHALLENGE ::

This week your challenge will be AT PANEL! After the judges have evaluated all of the girls' photos, you will each have to critique each others (apart from yourselves) and send me your call-out order (AND THESE WILL COUNT - SO they might affect the call-out order!). The girl who goes most in depth about their critiques as goes into the most detail will win so the LONGER THE BETTER. Good Luck. The winner will be announced at elimination, along with the prize AND IT IS THE BEST ONE YET!

:: PHOTOSHOOT ::

For this week's photoshoot, you girls will be posing in Antique high fashion outfits. There have been many spreads in Vogue and Harpers Bazaar of the girls wearing old-fashion but couture outfits, and that is what I want to see from you this week. If it is old-fashioned its great! As always if you don't understand the brief, just ask!

REMEMBER TO USE THOSE ALL IMPORTANT MODELS I GAVE TO YOU EARLIER IN THE COMPETITION!

:: COVERGIRL ::

This is your penultimate CoverGirl of the week poll, so get those votes in! http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/covergirl-week-10-67130
4550 days 6 hours ago
db1994
http://i39.tinypic.com/2i8x9up.jpg

I wanted to go with something different. I know most antique looking pictures would involve a big old style dress but I wanted to go with something different. I went with Hailey Clauson's spread in Vogue Russia, she has such an elegant classy look and the styling looks antique to me with the cute little hat! I love Hailey she is only 16 and already has had so much success! Future Supermodel in the making!
4550 days 5 hours ago
kebin65

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!