This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 12 ~ Finale Part 2 (On Set)

Topic » Episode 12 ~ Finale Part 2 (On..

2680 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Engaged's Next Top Model, the grand finale begun with the final three girls posing in two photo shoots for Yves Saint Laurent and Calvin Klein, both of which act as part of the winner's prize package. In the beauty campaign, Kallie's unique interpretation divided opinions at panel, while the other two girls excelled. In the Calvin Klein shoot, all of the girls struggled to pull off a great photo, but despite it all it was Alexandria who came out on top for the fourth week in a row. In the bottom two, Anuthida's lack of consistency in recent weeks was criticised, but her overall growth was complimented, while Kallie's huge passion was well received, but was noted for fading into the background. In the end, Kallie was granted the final photo securing her place in the final two. Now only 2 girls remain. Alexandria or Kallie, who will be crowned Tengaged's Next Top Model, find out tonight!

Keep the drama and confessionals up at the house. This is a place for you to express your thoughts and feelings of the competition, as well as interact with your fellow competitors. Seeing your feelings really makes this a much more fun game to host, so keep it up.

+ + PHOTO SHOOTS + +
So for the first part of the finale, you will of course be competing in your final photo shoots of the series. Like last week, there will be multiple photo shoots, one of which is the final part of your prize package, while the other swill act as your final chance to impress us with your creativity. I would also appreciate it if you added a description as to why you chose your particular photo.

SHOOT 1:
For your first shoot you will be posing for your COVER of American Vogue, with the winning girl having her cover published with the magazine to be distributed throughout the U.S. as well as being available worldwide. Every country's Vogue typically has a unique vibe to it, and American Vogue is no different. A.V. (as I'll call it) typically goes after that All-American look, bringing that kind of young, flirty and fun vibe to it while still keeping fashion at the fore-front. I don't want to particularly see any over-the-top make-up or really intense looks, it's supposed to be natural and clean.

Therefore this week I am actually looking for a magazine cover as your photo. Screw the past rules on writing on the pictures - GO for it! It can be a beauty shot, or it can be more full-body just make it good, and make it appeal to the American market.

SHOOT 2:
Your second photo shoot is a TNTM classic and has been used in every Cycle since the beginning. For this photo, I want to see an end-of-the-runway photo, like the one posted below. A huge part of any runway show are the media outlets and photographers who take photos of the models and their looks during their final pose or whilst they are walking, so that the designer collections are available to the rest of the world. In your photo you can be doing whatever, just make it fierce and make the clothes look good.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/93/c4/d6/93c4d6104ed1e4f8e8b95d932010aa34.jpg

(NOTE: Your runway photo doesn't have to relate to your runway walk)

SHOOT 3:
In a brilliant segue into the final runway, for your final photo shoot you will be modelling swimwear, or poolside attire. Whether you want to go haute couture with it, or go sexy bombshell it's completely up to you. As I stated earlier, this is your final chance to impress both myself and the judges so really make it count.

+ + FINAL RUNWAY SHOW + +
For your final runway show, you lucky ladies will be taking part in Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2017 catwalk show. Tying in with your final photo shoot, the running theme seemed to be pool or beach-wear, with lots of bright colours, eye-catching patterns and possibly most importantly, lots of skin. Within the show, there seemed to be three collections which I have named, pre-pool, by the pool, and after
2680 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
+ + FINAL RUNWAY SHOW + +
For your final runway show, you lucky ladies will be taking part in Miu Miu's Spring/Summer 2017 catwalk show. Tying in with your final photo shoot, the running theme seemed to be pool or beach-wear, with lots of bright colours, eye-catching patterns and possibly most importantly, lots of skin. Within the show, there seemed to be three collections which I have named, pre-pool, by the pool, and after the pool, which I have divided up by times below. You must select one walk from each of these collections to act as your runway walk by posting the time at which your selected model walks.

PRE-POOL: 0:00-4:34
POOLSIDE: 4:35-7:12
POST-POOL: 7-13-10:40

Having a strong runway walk is very important in being a top model, and this is your final opportunity to impress. We have only had one runway challenge this cycle, and you Alexandria took that home so you need to keep up the good work. Kallie, this is your chance to really impress us and possibly knock her off her throne.

+ + SPEECH + +
Now for the final part of the grand finale, and final assignment of this cycle, I simply want to hear from you. I want each of you girls to tell me WHY you think you should be crowned, Tengaged's Next Top Model. If you really want this, then prove it. Persuade the judges and I as to why you are deserving of the three gift prize (as well as your fashion campaigns) and why you will act as a good role-model and a positive influence within the fashion game community on Tengaged. It can be as long or as short as you like, just make every word count.

And with that, that rounds up your grand finale assignments. I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you to you both. This cycle has been incredibly strong, and that can only be put down to you two. You've competed every week and really made this comeback cycle special to me. I wish you both the best of luck going into these final shoots and I really hope you can wow us.

All the best, Millie.
2680 days 19 hours ago
Millzipede
DEADLINE:
Midnight EST,  Sunday, 1st January.
2678 days 14 hours ago
MISSimogen
Shoot 1: http://imgur.com/a/N9sQj

I chosen this image as it looks stunning and think it would fit the vogue usa brand very well as it gives that seductive vibe and giving off elegance and class.

Shoot 2: http://imgur.com/a/GWVu2

I love the simplicity of this shot with the arched back I think it gives high fashion.

Shoot 3: http://imgur.com/a/vwGsr

I wanted to stay true to Kallie and to give you this high fashion editorial shot, it shows off the swimwear well and I could see it in a major campaign which would stick out amongst the rest.

Final Runway:
0:48-1:04
5:00-5:11
7:33-7:48

Okay so this competition has been going on since August, thats 5 months of working hard finding the best pictures possible. To me, this group game was not just a game it was literally something I enjoyed and loved to do in my spare time. Throughout these months i've taken so much of my time and effort into this that I think I deserve the crown. I've been the one whos won the most vogue girl polls, I didn't rely on just spending time on submitting photos, I would spend hours spamming just to stay another week and compete as I love fashion itself. Since august, I've found myself at the top of the pack and never really at the bottom but now I've experienced it and know what it's like to be at the very lowest of this competition and how to fight back, I had the determination and the fight to want to stay each and every week and I just think for my effort alone is why I deserve to be crowned but for my consistency in this competition aswell. From winning polls, challenges and 2 best photos I think that shows for the hard work i've put in.I may not have won best photo 4 times in a row and maybe it is like a david vs goliath situation with Alexandria but what i do have is the fight within me to want to prevail and win Tengaged's Next Top Model. Gl Alexandria hun xo
2678 days 11 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Shoot 1: http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/barbara-palvin-marie-claire-magazine-cover-hungary-april-2016-1.jpg

~ For the Amerian Vogue shot, I really wanted to portray something that seemed very calming and natural in the face. While searching for pictures, I was looking for a model that gave off "American Girl Next Door" vibe; something that would appeal to an everyday American. I also wanted to give a very light and natural feel to the photo shoot but having minimal makeup. By doing this, I hope that the model's facial feature shine on its on. And finally, I wanted to add a touch of flirtatiousness to the photo with a subtle eyebrow rise and a classic denim shirt.

Shoot 2: http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Christian+Dior+Runway+Paris+Fashion+Week+Spring+YPp2Oz6I1i1l.jpg

~ For the end of the runway photograph I was looking for something that was eye-catching, and aspects of the shot that seemed intriguing in a way. I knew that this was going to be a very difficult shoot, and while looking for photos, I am not going to lie I had a difficult time. Many of the runway shots online incorporated shots with the model walking on the runway, rather than having an image at the end. What I like about this photo are that model's eyes and bone structure. Her eyes piercing directly into the camera, and her bone structure is amazing. I also love the different, yet intriguing pose she did, by slightly arching her back to the right, giving the photo a bit of dimension.

Shoot 3: http://imgur.com/a/ynuBU

~ For this photo, I wanted to go for something a little different. Throughout this competition, I have used quite a lot of blonde models. So usually for this shot, I would go for something that would seem extremely poise and editorial. Something slick and clean, while also selling the bathing suit. For this shoot, I took the different route. I went for the sexy, bombshell kind of feel with the brunette model. I tried to go for something more edgy and fiery with the posture of the model's pose. Also, I really wanted to go for a kind of "Haute Couture" feel I guess with the unordinary bathing suit matched with the high-boots, but still be able to pull it off and sell the bathing suit. I also love the serene facial features, by closing her eyes. It gives a sense of ease without going over the top.

Final Runway:

0:12=0:35
5:11-5:23
8:40-8:50
2678 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
+ + SPEECH + +

Throughout this competition I believe that I went on a journey of finding myself as model. In the beginning of the competition dating back to the “Smoking Hot!” photoshoot, I believe I made a great first impression in front of the judges, getting the first callout of the season. I kind of in a way paved a way of how I would perform in the competition. Many of the judges expected a lot from me, considering I seemed to have shine in the beginning of the competition. With that, I was shocked. I couldn’t believe that already I had made a positive impression on the judges. Back at the house, I believe that my confidence swayed a little more to the right of over-confidence than it should have.

Within the upcoming weeks, I found myself dropping within the callouts. There was something that I was missing, that the judges missed in the first photoshoot. I was getting a lot of critique, and it was a lot to take in, but I know it was only to better me as a model. Despite winning the Red Carpet challenge and the Runway challenge, I still seemed to have difficulty standing out in comparison to the other models. I missing my spark I felt. I never gave up, but I felt the judges felt that I had kind of given up. I became so discouraged within my performance because I knew that I had so much potential, but I just had trouble bringing it out in the photo shoots. I needed to completely step it up, because I was digging myself a ditch that seemed quite impossible to get out of.

I believe my breakout moment was when I stepped foot in Shanghai, China. I knew that I needed to step it up, or I would be the next model eliminated. In the “foundation” theme photoshoot, I really managed to study the brand that I was given in order to please the judge’s criteria, but to also give the judges something different. Something that would make them see my shining potential again. By winning the top photo of the week, I felt like I had drugged myself out of what seemed like an impossible ditch. While improving rapidly, I showed the judges that I was a true contender and was determined to win this competition. I became more competitive and continued to consecutively get the top photo in this competition.

While I know it’s easy to say that I have won the most top photos this season, I believe that more tremendous moment in this competition for me was winning the go-see challenge. That challenge was the hardest in this entire competition. It tested my ability to understand a client completely. While taking days for me to actually complete the challenge, I proved to myself that I know how to successfully brand myself into a successful model. By winning that challenge, it proved to me that I can actually pursue a modeling career in a real life setting.

All in all, I do believe I deserve to win this competition. Each week I was determined to get better, by having such a inconsistent track record in the early stages of the competition, I really understood the critiques given to move forward in the competition each. I know that my performance in the “Vogue Girl” was not the strongest, however my commitment and effort rose to the occasion as I tried my hardest each week to understand what was given to me, research everything that I need to, and execute a photo that would get me a top callout. I want to thank all the judges and Millie for this amazing experience, and good luck Kallie!

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!