This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 11 ~ Finale Part 1 (Elimination)

Topic » Episode 11 ~ Finale Part 1..

2683 days ago
Millzipede
Millie: My three wonderful finalists stand before me, however I only hold 2 photos in my hands; and these 2 photos not only represent the 2 girls who are still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model, but also the two girls who will advance to the grand finale of this cycle. The judges have made our decision, and an appropriate call-out order has been made, based on our rankings of your photos.

This is our final elimination of the cycle and I wish all three of you the best of luck.
2683 days ago
Millzipede
Millie: Before we get to our final elimination, I will reveal the winner of the FINAL Vogue Girl poll  of the season that has been taking place all throughout this week. It only really came down to one girl this week and that was undeniably KALLIE. You were actually the only girl who added a speech, which is incredibly disappointing heading into the final two. You clearly want this more than the other girls, and that is something that I take incredibly seriously.

In addition, the vote count saw a dramatic decrease, and I believe was the lowest for a final VG poll since it probably began. Once again I think this just speaks to how little the other two finalists want this.
2683 days ago
Millzipede
Millie: Right with that being said, we will move on to announcing our finalists. Once again it was another close call for photos of the week, however the judges voted and one girl came on top overall.

Our first finalist of Cycle 10 of Tengaged's Next Top Model is
http://i.imgur.com/mnHxkej.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/cyrUKA1.jpg

Millie: CONGRATULATIONS. You looked absolutely stunning in both of these photographs and should be really proud of yourself. You are definitely someone who is ready to take on the final, but I just hope you can show us, some way, some how that you really want this because I'm beginning to doubt it.

Nevertheless, congratulations on still being in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model, and good luck because you are going to need it.
2683 days ago
Maxi1234
wow dont rob alexandria of her win omg... she has a clean slate
2683 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*take photo*

I will prove to you judges that my performance in the photoshoot will match my desire to win this competition. I want this more than everything

Thank you !
2683 days ago
Millzipede
Millie: Will Anuthida and Kallie, please step forward.

I only have one photo in my hands and this photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming Tengaged's Next Top Model. Below is the video which contains the result of this week's elimination. Good Luck.

Being the final elimination of the season, it is always going to be the hardest, both for myself as head judge and host, and for you the models as well. I would just like to say that I appreciate all of the input and dedication both of you have put in through out this season and should be proud of yourselves, irregardless of the outcome.
2683 days ago
Millzipede
2683 days ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
I get that the Vogue Girl poll means ALOT in this competition, and I've done my best to try and win, however spamming get's a bit overwhelming. I'd rather try to look for effortless pictures, rather than spamming.

But I do have to disagree with the comparison of winning Vogue Girl by spamming and relating that to who deserves it more, because I put in alot of time and effort in finding photos, doing research on each theme, and explaining my perspective each week rather than spamming and I think that should be taken into account when focusing on my desire to be here, because similar to Kallie, I want this just as bad as her, if not more.

Sorry if it was a let down in any way.
2683 days ago
Maxi1234
Well done Anuthida! I think you had a similar journey as Adore Delano in her original season, you struggled but you had an enjoyable personality that made us want to see more.

Don't be disappointed, because this MIGHT not be the last time we see you. xo

Congratulations Kallie and Alex! Both great gals.
2682 days 21 hours ago
CocoaBean
Didn't u fight Kallie a day ago lol ^
2682 days 21 hours ago
Maxi1234
I'm still a fair judge, hunt-e.
2682 days 21 hours ago
CocoaBean
Anuthida Delano
2682 days 15 hours ago
aliciafox2
Hahaha to be honest I get that Delano/Anuthida thing haha I love this fic and I enjoyed it so much :3 Good luck to the final 2 and I Who knows maybe in a future there is an all stars e.e and Anuthida Delano Will come back to destroy haha

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!