This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 ~ Givenchy (On Set)

Topic » Episode 8 ~ Givenchy (On Set)

3782 days 12 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, Millie visited the girls at the Top Model house to give each of the models advice on how to improve in their future shoots, which prompted many girls to step up their game. For the photo shoot, each girl had to re-enact a former TNTM winner, and most of the models struggled. At judging, Augustine's photo wowed the judges, while many others failed to embody their winner, and Lindsay broke the rules. During deliberation, Augustine and Barbara got into an argument when Barbara thought that Augustine's photo was overrated. At elimination, Augustine got first call-out, while Brittany and Vanessa landed in the bottom two. In the end, despite her lovely personality, Vanessa was sent home. 6 girls remain in Australia, who will be eliminated tonight?

THE HOUSE: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/forum/topic/10465786

In the house, your challenge results will be revealed, but it is also a place to post your thoughts and hopes of the competition, and chat (or cause drama) with the other contestants.

+ + CHALLENGE + +

Once again, it's time for another fashion knowledge challenge! At the end of the elimination, I announced that we were going to Australia and I listed 6 supermodels who have been breakout stars from the country. What you have to do is write a paragraph (The longer the better - more chance of winning!) saying what influence they have had on the fashion industry. This will test your knowledge of the models, plus show the amount of dedication you put in, into researching their careers. The girl who writes the best paragraph will win. Simples.

+ + MOTION EDITORIAL + +

This week, you will not be participating in a photo-shoot, but instead in a motion editorial! You must post the link to a fashion film/commercial/motion editorial from youtube, AS WELL AS identify which model you are in that video. I will then edit all of the videos together to create a motion editorial like so:

The title of your combined motion editorial is 'Alone', and we really want you guys to embody this throughout your videos so keep that in mind. ALSO Givenchy is a haute couture brand, so keep this high fashion NO CHEAP COVERGIRL COMMERCIALS PLEASE.

The music for the M.E. will be this, if it helps:

I suggest looking for brand like:

~ Givenchy
~ Chanel
~ Dolce & Gabbana
~ Calvin Klein
~ Versace

etc.

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +

NOTE: Vogue Girl DOES influence whether you stay or leave the competition.

Being a model, it is extremely important to have good public reception, and that is the sole purpose of the Vogue Girl prize, to see how well the public respond to you. You can spam, or you can leave it up to the viewers, it's up to you, HOWEVER it does impact eliminations, so you need those votes regardless <3

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c9-vogue-girl-8-104431

Good Luck everyone, I want to see you girls impress this week, and if you have any questions just ask! <3
3782 days 4 hours ago
Caitlynn7
%E2%80%8E

Friday Gustavsson^ she's the same girl I used for week 6 where i chose the editorial
3777 days 12 hours ago
Josh51
3775 days 16 hours ago
Maicolx3
Motion Editorial: m.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIklG1G2wo

- Emily Didonato
3775 days 15 hours ago
Isaiah821
Gucci

Blake Lively
3771 days 23 hours ago
CocoaBean

Monica Bellucci
3759 days 13 hours ago
Maxi1234
3756 days 23 hours ago
Caitlynn7
Montana Cox was just an average girl living in Australia when she decided to audition for Australia's Next Top Model, ever since she auditioned she took the competition and Australia by storm and as many predicted, she ended up winning the competition. Montana is now walking on runways in Milan and has already become a top model at such a young age, she is still growing and as time passes she will be a major asset to the fashion world and will make Australia proud.

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!