This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 ~ Calvin Klein (On Set)

Topic » Episode 5 ~ Calvin Klein (On..

3860 days 7 hours ago
Millzipede
Previously on Tengaged's Next Top Model, for the acting-inspired week the girls started off filming a mock commercial where they had to play the role of 'girl-next-door'. While some struggled to make it natural, Barbara's unique take on the challenge earned her her first win. In a contrasting shoot where they had to play 'gothic witches', Barbara, Brittany and Embreal did the best, whilst Blossom failed to change her shoot despite being told to do so. At the final call-out, Brittany's great photo combined with her willingness to change gave her her second first call-out of the cycle, with Barbara getting her third 2nd call-out in a row. Blossom and Larkin landed in the bottom two, and despite her poor photo Larkin's past performances save her, and Blosssom was sent home. 9 girls remain, who do you think will be eliminated tonight?

THE HOUSE: http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/forum/topic/10465786

In the house, your challenge results will be revealed, but it is also a place to post your thoughts and hopes of the competition, and chat (or cause drama) with the other contestants.

+ + CHALLENGE + +

Being a part of the fashion industry it is absolutely CRUCIAL that you are up-to-date on your fashion knowledge, and most importantly your brands, and that is exactly what I want to test you on this week. In the link bellow is a collage comprised of 9 logos of major fashion brands. Your job is to MAIL me the brand which fits each logo. The girl who matches the most logos with the most designers will win!

LOGOS: http://i.imgur.com/8bziIMt.jpg

+ + PHOTO-SHOOT + +

Now, I don't know how this sits with all of you, but this will be your second black-and-white photo shoot in a row (Great planning Millie!). So these past few weeks, it's been all about the sex appeal and being very feminine and luxurious, but this week we want to go in the complete opposite direction. Models such as Linda Evangelista, Agyness Dean and Erika Linder have had HUGE success due to their androgynous looks which has made them incredibly sought after by companies such as Calvin Klein. This shoot, I want you to submit a photo where you are showing off your androgyny, whilst still keeping some feminine qualities.

Requirements:
~ Must be full body (no beauty shots).
~ No ANTM photos / Runway shots.
~ Must show androgyny
~ All shots will be in black and white, but your photo doesn't necessarily have to be B&W, as I will edit it.

If you are having trouble finding a photograph, you may want to look up the following models:

~ Cara Delevigne
~ Lara Stone
~ Sasha Pivovarova
~ Karlie Kloss
~ Arizona Muse
~ Coco Rocha
~ Joan Smalls
~ Kasia Struss
~ Abbey Lee Kershaw
~ Magdalena Frackowiak
~ Constance Jablonski
~ Liu Wen
~ Agyness Dean

Just to name a few :P

+ + VOGUE GIRL + +

NOTE: Vogue Girl DOES influence whether you stay or leave the competition.

Being a model, it is extremely important to have good public reception, and that is the sole purpose of the Vogue Girl prize, to see how well the public respond to you. You can spam, or you can leave it up to the viewers, it's up to you, HOWEVER it does impact eliminations, so you need those votes regardless <3

http://www.tengaged.com/group/1895/poll/c9-vogue-girl-5-101631

Good Luck everyone, I want to see you girls impress this week, and if you have any questions just ask! <3
3859 days 10 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Y6tlSy01D1s/SejqiaFz0_I/AAAAAAAAAwM/RQhuNEqS2dY/s1600-h/Editorial+-+The+Rise+of+the+Cyber+Patrol+Vogue+Nippon+Jan09+Nathaniel+Goldberg+5.jpg

this portrays masculinity in the fierce tough like expression, (and wih some of the wardrobe)
the femininity is within the pose itself, it kind of feels sweet and soft

open group

Tengaged's Next Top Model

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!