This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 9] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 9] Judging and..

4121 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Come on in F5.
So we are here in France the wonderful fashion capital.
You guys had to pose with some fancy food this week

Prizes-----
***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!
ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?

Lets see what the judges thought
4120 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
[Millie]  Great shot Millie.  You really understand what we were asking for.  It looks very high fashion even with all that junk food in front of you.  Great job.

[Selice]  Gorgeous.  I love this.  SO high fashion.  The face is perfect for the shot and the outfit…gorgeous.

[Bella]  Welcome back to the competition Bella.  This is hot.  Maybe a little TOO risqué.  Maybe if she crossed her legs instead of keeping it up on the chair.  Love the shot though.

[Becca]  Another great shot Becca.  I’m definitely a sweets person and generally my eye would go to that but this time my eyes go right to her.  Nice long lines.  Just a little dead in the face but I can overlook that because of the rest of the photo.

[Gavin]  HOT!  Yes Gavin.  This is awesome.  Even though he’s munching away on that it does ‘t look messy or dirty.  The body is amazing and he looks hot.  Great job.
4120 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
[Millie]
I love your length Millie. You look great as usual and i love your interaction in this shot

[Selice]
You seem a bit stiff, but i like your facial expression. You seem unfazed by the crying babies

[Gavin]
You look great. I feel like you could do more. with your face. But good job none the less

[Bella]
I dont ike the open legs its not model like. And your face isnt focused for me not your best.

[Becca]
Love love love love this shot you worked it Becca with you luscious hair and body. I want whatevers at this table.
4119 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: I wanna start off by saying our judging was not affected by your opinions of each other we just wanted to know what you guys thought.
First call out and into the semi finals is...

Gavin! congrats great selling the product and looking good doing it
4119 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119
next person thru to the semis.....

Millie! you looked great laid out in the mask of food congrats
4119 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119
Next photo i have is......

Selice Congratulations, you had tough week with the other contestants calling you out but don't let it affect your performance
4119 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119
Will Bella and Becca please join me

Two WONDERFUL models. One old and One new.
You see you guys were at the bottom last week but we decided to keep you and see what you still had and this week you didn't prove us wrong.

Both of you still seem distant and is looking their edge.
Becca you've been struggling a bit but i want to commend you on your shot this week its probably one of my favorites of the season.
Bella your a previous finalist you should understand what we want...

With that said only one sister will continue on in the running......
and that sister is.......
4119 days 22 hours ago
Jermin119

Becca
You have much more potential and more to give congrats

Please say your goodbyes Bella<3

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!