This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 8] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 8] Judging and..

4125 days 21 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: We We we are in Paris!!! Are you guys loving it here? It's a beautiful city and major fashion capital. So take it in and enjoy it. You will learn alot here. This week you guys had to do a commercial and swimsuit photoshoot. Lets see how you guys did...

Prizes for this season...
***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!
ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?

This is how you rock a swimsuit people http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/07/27/naomi_campbell_narrowweb__300x450,0.jpg
Get ready for runway next week
4125 days 6 hours ago
Tevin1001
[Millie] Commercial:  PERFECTION!  This commercial was hot and steamy and sexy.  Even with no talking I wanted to know more about the product.  Awesome

Photoshoot:  I like it but I don’t love it.  The body is looking fierce but you’re covering it up.  If she opened up it would’ve been so much better. 

[Selice] Commercial: Love…Love…Love.  Blake Lively is such a statuesque beauty it was the perfect choice of commercial for this.  The lines…the silhouette…all of it was gorgeous.  Great job.

Photoshoot:  Yes this is a gorgeous shot but I feel like I’m looking at a Men’s Magazine again.  If that thumb wasn’t hooked into the bathing suit that way I feel would be the difference.  It is a gorgeous shot just too sexy.

[Gavin] Commercial:  Another one…GREAT shot.  The intensity in him is amazing!  That look of “You are mine and I will have” is stunning.  I want that cologne now!

Photoshoot:  HOTNESS is the first thing that comes to mind BUT then I look closer it seems very catalogue to me.  Yes his body is amazing and the bathing suit is showing off great but there needs to be just a little more “Oomph” to it.  Maybe a smouldering look to the camera or something.

[Bella] Commercial:  It was ok for me.  I liked it but it was a bit TOO sensual and sexual for me.  Rubbing up her leg and looking like she was about to kiss the mirror.  It was just ok.

Photoshoot:   Talk about LINES.  It’s an interesting shot but I like it.  The dancer in me wishes her toe was pointed but that’s neither here nor there.  Good shot…not your best though.

[Becca] Commercial:  Cute commercial.  Liked that there was a character in there.  Felt like she could’ve done more with it but what she did was good.  The dress and heels were gorgeous…even though she was selling perfume. 

Photoshoot:   Love the extension in the legs and body and the neck.  Gorgeous shot because it’s showing off the product (the bathing suit) but the body is great.  Great job Becca.
4125 days 6 hours ago
Jermin119
[Millie]
Comm- I thought you looked great in the commercial, you were sultry and enticing great job.
Photo- Millie i do like this shot i just wish you exhaled and this would have been a ten for me. You look too tense and sucking in too much for me.

[Selice]
Comm- You were absolutely beautiful were you wearing makeup?, My favorite was the scene where you just stood and showed how stunning you and that designer dress can be. Loooved you incorporating your runway walk. killed it.
Photo- At this stage of the competition Selice i think you could have done much better. Your body looks great but you just seem like any other pretty face.

[Gavin]
Comm- You gave me secretive james bond in this commercial. Good job i wish there was more of you thou. But solid job.
Photo- I see you been working on that body gavin. I actually like this. Its a live action shot but still i could use this for an ad maybe boat or some cologne. good job.

[Bella]
Comm- Not gonna lie you did give me movement but it was booooring and you didnt seem committed to the moves you tried. I wouldnt want this product Bella.
Photo- I like the fun you are having in the pic but i feel like you dropped the ball this week. We are in France and it doesnt seem like your taking this seriously

[Becca]
Comm- You delivered in this commercial Becc unlike your sister. You gave me spider girl I loved it.
Photo- Im not "jumping" for this i like the colors and the different choice in typical swimwear but it doesnt do much for me.
4122 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: this aims to be one of the most dramatic eliminations this season and Its so sad bc i really like everyone here.
4122 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
The first person going on and top photo this week...

Gavin!
4122 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
Next safe....

Millie
4122 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
then....

Selice
4122 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
Danielle and Deena you are two of the strongest contestants
You were destined for greatest but ruined it
Best of luck with your futures bye...
4122 days 8 hours ago
Jermin119
For the two left....

Bella- You have been slipping lately you gonna have to step up if you want to make finals

Becca- This wasnt your best week i think you can bounce back.

Step it up both of you

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!