This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 7] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 7] Judging and..

4129 days 1 hour ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Come on in party people. Can't believe this journey is winding down but i see you guys growing and definitely great  future models are here. Let's see who committed to their shoot this week.

***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!
ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?

You can catch me in this weeks Marie Claire
http://img2.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/e/l/elrb6z93r7u96b9e.jpg
4128 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
What I was looking for this week was not so much a fashion shot but more of an emotional portrayal and you going there not just a fashionable photo. emotions weighed more for me this week.

[Millie] I Love This Millie. I definitely see where your coming from and what you were trying to portray. I love your stance almost saying yeah i did it now what you gonna do about it. Your glaring, your unafraid. well done.

[Ray] The thing i like about this is that you do look mysterious but if you had just lifted that jacket up and covered your mouth while smizing you would of had it!! Other than that an okay shot.

[Gavin] Our only male left, Gavin this is a good shot for me you know why you have that expression im looking for. You have that im a fxcking psycho thing going on and its working.

[Deena] Definitely see what you were going for here. Yes your face is on point i want to know what is it your thinking. You look like you need help and i love it.

[Danielle] Im not gonna lie Danielle i dont see the connection here. if you were looking back and either been scared or deceitful then yeah. But you look lost and not into it.

[Bella] I see what your saying but i think this is more modely than acting emotion. You look great but i wanted more fear or danger from you loosen up.

[Becca] Bella this is what Im looking for take tips from your sis you just murdered your husband and caught red handed. this is fabulous you look awesome and i love how your turned to the camera.

[Selice] Yes selice i see the evil stare/grin. You performed for this shot. i see that you put effort into this and not just whatever'd it.  you look seductive i like.
4127 days 23 hours ago
Tevin1001
[Millie]  Yes I agree this is very striking.  Very strong pose and love the intensity in your face.  Great shot.

[Ray]  The eyes are so haunting I love it.  This is a really great shot in terms of what we’re looking for.

[Gavin]  I’m not sure if I like this or not Gavin.  I understand what you’re saying about Betrayal and what not but I just feel like there’s nothing going on here at all.  I really think if he was looking at the camera it would be a better shot.

[Deena]  Normally the vacant look does not work for me at all.  Not this time.  I’m loving this shot because it’s in the moment of the title.  She looks as if she just came from a murder and your explanation about the vacant stare…perfection.

[Danielle]  Not liking this for this campaign at all.  It’s a gorgeous shot but not for a horror film poster.  Not even a suspense movie.  It’s a great fashion shot but I don’t think it works for this campaign.

[Bella]  This is hot.  I can totally feel what you’re saying in regards to this photo.  As I’ve said before I prefer full body shots but if you can pull off a strong face shot then it’s acceptable.  This is more than acceptable.  The strength and passion in the eyes is great and once again…loved the explanation.

[Becca]  Now this is GORGEOUS.  I know a lot of people would think “A blue dress…for a horror poster”.  Everyone’s automatic response is red…red…red.  This is perfect.   It’s out of the ordinary for this campaign and I’m loving it.  Great job!

[Selice]  Beautiful Selice.  It reminds me of an Elizabethan era photo.  Suspenseful…dramatic.  Wonderful.
4127 days 23 hours ago
Tevin1001
This was a tough week.  Good challenge Naomi
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
First call out and winner of this week goes to....

Millie! girl you are making your comeback and showing why you won season 1
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
next up...

Becca! you were loved by both judges grats
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
joining them...

Selice!
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
following her....

Deena
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
then...

Gavin
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
last safe from the bottom 2 is.....

Bella
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
Our bottom is....

Ray- Our season 2 winner you haven t shine this season but in the last couple week you have been getting you spark back is it too late thou

Danielle- In season 2 you were consistent top 3 and blew the judges away. This season you were great but not as explosive as we know you can be...

Dejá vu all over again? Is this season 2 finale?

This was not an easy decision but i feel one of you has been fighting harder this season.
Last time Ray got the upperhand and won

this time....

http://www.refinery29.com/static/bin/entry/5e0/x/26505/vogue-italia-suggestions-3.jpg
4127 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119

Danielle you edged Ray this time and congratulations

Ray it was a pleasure to have you back gl with everything and say your good byes

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!