This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 5] Judging and Elimination FvF

Topic » [Week 5] Judging and..

4135 days ago
Jermin119
Naomi: This week you guys explored the commercial side and posed selling a specific item. Lots of wonderful shots but as you know we are getting down to the wire and you need to bring your A game.

***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
Title of MMAS Winner Season 5 FANS V FAVS!!
ANDDDDDDDDD Cover of Vogue! Here in America. Who wants this?

Lets begin judging and see who rose to the top this week
Check out my cover of this month's Vanity Fair - http://img.ezinemark.com/imagemanager2/files/30002668/2010/07/2010-07-19-13-37-20-1-naomi-campbell-was-born-in-streatham-london-she.jpeg
4134 days 13 hours ago
Jermin119
[Ray] You look great Ray, i love the way your body is posing and you definitely and working the hat. This would be a great magazine ad. I love you hand placement and facial expression.

[Selice] Your face isnt fully amusing me but i like what your wearing. I wish you didnt scrunch the bag or use it as an elbow rest. You look stunning thou.

[Kaylan] I see you selling lingerie more than shoes. You look sexy but i wish you were wearing the shoes. Good body thou

[Deena] I actually like this, your doing a great job at selling the glasses. I want to buy these. and your skin is flawless.

[Danielle] Sexy af. Your body is on point and i love your lingerie. You are commanding I want whatever your having.

[Gavin] Awesome shot. You definitely are selling the watch and i can see this in GQ or a mens magazine. It appeases the ladies and the men want to buy this product.

[Bella] You look flawless tbh Bella, Your a little skinty but you can work on that. Your selling the purse very well you do look a bit lost thou.

[Ocean] this is a bit weak for me because i feel like you are modeling the hat but its basic and you have a lovely face but the expression is not cute.

[Millie] hot photo mill. Your effortless and the wind takes you. I love your glasses i want them now. You make glasses look SEXAY.
4133 days 4 hours ago
Tevin1001
First off let me start off by saying…pay attention to what Naomi is asking for.  She asked for you to post a picture, tell us what you’re selling AND explain why this is a good shot.  There was only ONE of you to post why this is a good shot.  Not good girls.  And I say girls because Gavin, the only male model left in the comp, was the only one to post why his shot was a good shot.  Now onto my critiques.

[Ray]  I like this shot Ray. It’s simple and we know exactly what you’re selling.  I’m not a fan that half your face is covered but this shot seems effortless and it’s beautiful.  Good job.

[Selice]  This is a good shot but once again...I’m not a fan of a model crouching over.  I know you could’ve shown off the bag in a high fashion style standing straight up or angled.  It’s a good shot but I don’t like the crouching.

[Kaylan]  Gorgeous shot but a little too sexy.  I wish she was wearing a shirt.  The intensity in the eyes is SPOT ON.  Perfect even.  But this is Maxim Magazine not Vogue. 

[Deena]  It’s ok Deena.  I would’ve rather seen a full body shot but this is good.  Also, I wish we could see her eyes.  I know it’s sunglasses but there are different ways to model sunglasses so we can still see the eyes.  I know you know these little details too Deena. 

[Danielle]  HOT Danielle.  Now this is a very couture, high fashion shot for Lingerie.  I love that you went this direction instead the stereotypical “Victoria Secret’s” model or hoochy route that someone would go for Lingerie.  She is in control of this shot, great pose and is showing off the product.  GREAT job!!!

[Gavin] YES YES YES!! This is perfect.  Thank you for explaining why this is a good shot because it brings me into your mindset when looking at the photo.  Even if you didn’t explain it, it would STILL be a good shot.  I love the intensity in his eyes and the clear representation of the product being sold.  It’s sexy and hot BUT not in the hoochy way.  GREAT GREAT JOB!!!!

[Bella]  Love this Bella.  Everything is beautiful with this shot.  She has such softness about her and its beautiful.  There really isn’t more to say because I love it.   

[Becca]  This shot makes me giggle because at first you would never think to see a woman dressed like this with a bike on her back.  After giggling, it is a pretty good shot.  I like her stance and she’s definitely in control of that bike.  The outfit looks awesome but I just wish there was a little more to her face. 

[Ocean] Gorgeous Ocean.  I love her connection to whatever she is looking at and the relaxed nature in her face.  There still is intensity there but not like clenched.  Just like Deena, I would’ve rather seen a full body shot but this works.  Good job.

[Millie] I’m just…not a fan of this shot.  Yes she’s selling the glasses but it just seems lackluster to me.  The placement of the hand is weird and she just seems to be resting on her pretty. 

There are SOO many great shots this week and it’ll be hard to give me callout order to Naomi for her to collaborate.  Great job ladies and Gent.
4133 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
[Becca] I loooove this you are working that bike and looking modelesque. You truly look beautiful and i am totally diggin this
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
First call out and photo of the week goes to...

http://www.sunrainly.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Anja-Rubik-6.jpeg
Becca!
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
next up...

Danielle. you were right there also so close for 1st grats
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
next.....

Gavin
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
Millie you are safe joining her...

Deena
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
joining them....

Ray
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119

Bella your safe and....

Selice your safe
4133 days 2 hours ago
Jermin119
Which means our bottom 2 are Ocean and Kaylan

you two were at the top during your seasons but your falling down

Kaylan- you havent been turning out great photos like you usually do and your relying on beauty. This cast is full of all stars you cant just give okay

Ocean- You;ve been up and down. One week a hit next  a miss. You can't fluctuate like that. Try to find the steady pase.

We think you can find it Ocean congrats your safe.

Kaylan your time is up please say your goodbyes.

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!