This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5 Judges Apply

Topic » Season 5 Judges Apply

4175 days 11 hours ago
kenta
Name Tony
Age 24

first photo:i like it and i LOVE the booty tooch you did a great job

second photo:i like but it could be better i like the face but the body is not the best i have ever seen u can and i kno u will do better
4175 days 5 hours ago
Tevin1001
Name: Tom

Photo # 1:  At first glance I would've said this was a great photo...but after looking at it carefully there's more and more that I do not like about it.  Yes, the face is really good but the right arm is completely covering up the neck.  The pose does not show of the clothing at all either and the pose is more men's magazine than high fashion.  Bring the arm down and do a little twist with the body and it could be more high fashion.

Photo # 2: It's ok but could be so much better.  The tension in the neck make it look like a strong photo in the face but it just seems dead to me.  The arm being posed across the body seems very "I don't care".  Open up the body and model with the eyes.
4167 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
Name: Missy

Critique these photo:

Photo 1: I liked this photo right when I saw it until I realized that her modeling shows that is very uncomfortable, her expression looks like she caught her hand stuck in a nail, and her pose just seems so wrong to be in a vertical pose, it would have been better if she was sitting but I do love her make-up and hair-do because that does match the theme.

Photo 2: This is absolutely terrible, her face looks constipated her clothes look like an absolute mess her make-up looks like she put it on after she got drunk her pose totally sucks ass and makes her look like a stuck-up bitch, and her lips are bulging like a bean bag.

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!