This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 12] Final Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 12] Final Judging and..

4285 days 19 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome Deena and Jelena our final two contestants. Both such wonderful models and this is probably the closest finale we have had in MMAS history. Judges will give their critique and the winner will be decided based on entire performance throughout competition and super model potential.

Let's not forget the prizes for this year's winner:
***Winner will be signed to T-Models Agency http://www.tengaged.com/group/2557
**Winner gets a spread in T-Model Magazine http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396
and Title of MMAS Winner Season 4!!

Who will be made into a supermodel?

Let's find out...
4285 days 3 hours ago
Tuninho
Black Dress Shoot: Both of you did amazing at this shot. I couldnt choose the best one becouse they both amazing shoots. Deena for the classy shot and pose and the sexiness. Jelena for the youth, simple and the more dark side.

Switz Night: Jelena photo outshines Deenas photo on this. Jelena has this sexiness and this power on the photo that Ceena's doesnt have. Deena's photo is alitlee bit boring and the face doesnt show nothing.

Walk: Both of you improved you walks alot. Deena's walk was good. You kept your face straight foward and the walk was simple but elegant. And I know that sometimes we say the when you walk you need to keep your face simple but you kept it to much simple. Jelena walk was fantastic. The clothes were a little bit to much but your walk is fierce and your face makes the crowd look at you. You improved alot Jelena, congrats.

Comercial: Well, this one I can say the Deena has the best comercial. Deena's was amazing. You looked young, fresh and sweet. You just nailed it in all the aspects. Jelenas was kind of cool but it didnt really make me feel something. It was just a comercial, nothing more. I laugh at the end but you could have done better.

Girls, I wish all of the luck :d And It was a pleasure to be a jugde this season.
4284 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
[Deena]

Black Dress- i love this shot of you this is definitely a magazine shot nice simple background and i love your focus and pose. very couture dress also great job.

Switz Night- i disagree with tuninho because i think this shot is commanding. Your stance and pose show dominance, i love the out fit and the wind in the hair effect shows gives the photo a lot more. only thing is the face i wish you gave me a little more face

Walk- Your walk has definitely improved! So sophisticated and in those big heels you still managed to be calm and graceful. Proud of you.

Commercial- Wonderful commercial it was young fresh cool bubbly, and current. You showed confidence and i am extremely proud of you.

[Jelena]

Black Dress- wow very eerie and catching. I love your expression in your face. Almost like your at a funeral but lost and desperate. good job in exuding an emotion to the viewers.

Switz Night- I like your face and pose but i wish i could see more of you, or your body. Your wearing black, the night is black, background black its kind of hard to see you. But good shot.

Walk- Jelena i must say you have one of the best walks in MMAS history you have such confidence and effortless. You grew even more and your walk is personally one of my favorites ever

Commercial- yes very cheesy but fun. it was young and current also. I wish i saw more model.

this is gonna be a very tough decision!!
4283 days 9 hours ago
raygan94
WOW. Its the finale already. It seems like yesterday that we got this competition started.
Well girls these are my last comments.

Lets start with Deena

Black Dress - As the Host of Project Runway I would say this is a really High Fashion dress.
But as the Judge of MMAS I would say this is not a great cover.
I feel like something is missing.

Switz Picture - This picture is much better.
I think you really captured the Switz essence.
Wierd pose but its great. Well done.

Runway - Your walk has been improved!
Its much better and a great way of opening the show.
Well done.

Commercial - You look beautiful throughout the commercial.
Loads of moments where a photographer could capture an image.
Well done.

Last but not least, Jelena

Black Dress - Its a good cover, not amazing but its good.
I think you needed abit more fire in the eyes to make it perfect.

Switz Picture - WOW. This is an amazing photo.
Great intensity in the eyes and amazing pose.
Well done.

Runway - Great walk.
Very hard dress to pull off, but you did it.
Amazing pose at the end and great intensity in the eyes.

Commercial - Very quirky and different but I like it.
Also loads of moments a photographer could capture.

You guys have done great during this competition.
Even thou I have my fav, I wouldnt mind any of you winning because I feel that both of you are winners already!
Good Luck <3
4281 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: welcome ladies and please gather it is now time to reveal the winner!
4281 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
What a journey 2 wonderful girls who brought such different stories

we have

Jelena
- you came into this competition with hope and a dream. You were at the top of the pack in the beginning and surged to the top mid season. Always bringing something new and showing your a force to be reckon with.You are extremely beautiful and take such wonderful photos. Are you MMAS's top contestant?

and

Deena
- wow Deena you were did pretty well all season but unfortunately you were eliminated 7th place. I bet you thought it was all over. But due to a great circumstance you were brought back and you didnt come back shy. You came BACK with a vengeance. I was like who is this??? But you have proven to us that you have what it takes to make it.

Who will be made in to a supermodel
4281 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
THE PERSON WHO IS THE WINNER OF MMAS4 IS...
4281 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
*points to tv screen*

http://picasion.com/i/1GHI7
4281 days 23 hours ago
Jermin119
CONGRATULATIONS
Jelena you did it! You are a supermodel!

Deena we love you and know you will get VERY far. I think we will be seeing you in all stars ;)
4281 days 23 hours ago
raygan94
CONGRATULATIONS JELENA! Well done! you really deserved it! was at the top and nothing could get in your way! well done.

Deena you have been amazing aswell! coming back like that and showing what you got really showed your true self.

It has been a pleasure judging you guys and I hope I can make it back in another season :) maybe as an all-star judge :D <3
4281 days 23 hours ago
JJelena
-hugs deena firsr- congrats deena! I love you and i cant be happier that you were here with me and u pit one hell of a fight! I wish only the very best for you! :)
-faces judges-
Oh. My. God! Thank you so much!!! this journey has been amazing and I can't thank you enough!! Without you this wouldn't  have been possible! I love you all and I won't let you guys down! <3

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!