This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[Week 11] Judging and Elimination

Topic » [Week 11] Judging and..

4294 days 4 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: Welcome Final 3! one of the best final 3's we've had in MMSA history

Lets get to business the judges will give their critiques  and then decide which TWO will make it to the grand finale!

3 Models
3 Potentials
2 Spots
1 Winner
Make Me a Supermodel!
4294 days 3 hours ago
Tuninho
Intead of do my critics girl by girl, I will do my critics in other way so I can compare all three of you.

Bikini Shots:
From the 3 of you, the photo that most suprise me was Kaylan photo. Girl you look fierce and sexy and that pose is amazing, you're showing all. The bikini is amazing and suits you amazingly and it just scream perfection.
Then theres Jelena photo, that is also great but a little bit boring for me. I would espect something more diferent at this stage of the competition, but Its a good photo, just not the best.
Finally we have Deena, and I think this is your best shoot, you can do so much better. First problem for me in the frame of the picture. It cut your leg and I look at it and it looks like you just have one leg, you should have showed both, its looks awkward like this. And the second problem is the face, it looks so dead, no emotion, nothing really there.

Sepia Shots:
This one was a litlle more difficult to choose becouse I though all of you did great but Kaylan, you again did a fantastic job, I just love this one. A close-up that shows alot of model potential in you. It looks so natural and effortless and at the same time it looks professional.
The we have Deena, and I can see a big difference between this photo and the other one. This one is very good. Medieval goes sexy and fierce. I love this concepte, and your pose its so simple but at the same time so amazing.
Finally we have Jelena, and this close up looks fantastic. It isnt as good as Kaylan's but its very good. The face looks fantastic and your eyes are beautiful. The hand on the head looks a little bit distracting but other then that, great job.

Last part is the slogan:
I wont get in details on this I will just say some word about each slogan.
Deena - It kind of cute I must say. It says something about you but my problem is that If I hadnt seen the explanation I would be thinking that you're a little bit a " bitchy girl " becouse of the " Coming right at you " thing. And I think you went for the obvious.
Jelena: I must tell you that this slogan doesnt really affect me or make me fell and to know your brand. I really need to read the explanation to really get into it and when I read it I'm like wow, I like this brand. But if I was reading a magazine I wouldnt think twice on turning the page.
Kaylan: When I read you slogand I feel like, "Uh, I'm not sure if I like this brand but let me just see what is about". And then I read I'm like " Now I understand, its kind of cool. " But the explanation could be more detailed becouse some people might not get it all.
4294 days 2 hours ago
Tuninho
My final thoughs:

You all 3 did amazing but for me there was a stand out and that was Kaylan.
Girl, you did fantastic this week and I can really see you growing. But my only problem is that If it was a little bit to late??

And then we have Deena that I think that did well but it had some problems in the middle. You were eliminated and then you came back and you fought hard to be here and you should be proud to be in the final 3, but is your fight over now??

And finally we have Jelena, the girl that had the most photos of the week of all 3. Making a statement every week but unfortunelly, this week it wasnt the best statement. People think that the girl that has the most photos of the weeks will win but sometimes that isnt really true. Will the " Girl on fire " lose her falme??

I wish the best of luck to you girls and remenber that final 3 is a amazing thing and that you are already amazing models. May the best girl win !!
4293 days 2 hours ago
raygan94
I think all of you have done great this week.
These are  my critiques plus my honest opinion about everyone.

Deena

Bikini - I love it! Its absolutely amazing! I love the pose! Its sexy and High fashion!
Well done.

Sepia - WOW! Another amazing picture!
Her had is really strong and her facial expression is brilliant!
Great job again!

Deena,
At the begining I didnt see you standing out compared to the rest of them.
Then you got eliminated, but due to certain events you came back.
I think it has been excellent having you back because you have proved you are good enough.
Well done this week! I think this has been your best week so far.

Jelena

Bikini - Amazing picture. Its sexy, modern and stunning.
I love the fact you can only see one eye, bring a mysterious side to it aswell.

Sepia - Its okay. Prefer the first one. I dont see much intensity in her eyes.
Its really high fashion thou!

Jelena,
When we started you were in the middle but as weeks have gone by you have stormed to the top.
You have been a great competitior, bringing amazing pictures week after week.
This week I wouldnt say has been your strongest but Iam sure youve done your best.

Kaylan

Bikini - AMAZING! This picture is really sexy and fashionable at the same time.
I love the curve in her body and the pose is to die for.
Amazing work! Well done.

Sepia - Its a nice shot, serene and calm.
Really good emotion coming from the eyes.
Well done.

Kaylan,
What can I say? You have been mostly at the top.
I have loved your work from week to week, you dont tend to disappoint.
You have great courage and you have taken loads of risks. This week has been great !
Well done. Keep it up!

Guys! It has been an amazing trip and to be honest I wouldnt mind any of you 3 being the winner!
Well done.

Quiet Blast

vs

Ignite

vs

Unique

Who will be crowned the winner?
4291 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
[Deena] your bikini shot was wonderful and very high fashion. You look young and fresh and you brought the camera into you with your face.
sepia - very high fashion again i like that your showing a different side of you you would fit right in with the industry
brand - i love your brand its like an oxymoron something you wouldnt expect. Keep going this way and you will be at the top of your game on top of the industry.

[Jelena] suppppper sexy. you look so good i love your pose and everything about this shot. lets go make a billboard right now.
sepia - very stricking and fierce. You have a wonderful face i wish i could see more thou.
brand - i love that you want to inspire people and i can definitely see you doing that. You already touched millions of little girl across the globe.

[Kaylan] this bikini shot is the weakest out of the 3 for me i like your body and outfit but your stance and what your holding is so distracting. face is on point thou ++
sepia - i love your face, such innocence. I wish you still gave me a little more thou.
brand- i agree with you to be in the industry you have to be unique and different. but by calling your brand unique your not exactly being ''unique'' I love the idea i just wish you gave more effort in the name
4291 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Naomi: 3 Beautiful models are here but only two can make the FINALE!
This was not an easy decision but based on the whole competition we have found a final 2

Deena- you got eliminated and brought back and you came back with a vengeance. You have been at the top of the pack and just showed how powerful you could be as a model.

Jelena- You were okay in the beginning.. consistent but after mid season you just SHOT to the top and commanded. Having the top photos and showing your consistent beauty.

Kaylan- Always at the top of the pack the whole season you have been probably the most consistent. Wonderful pictures and powerful strength that you exude each week
4291 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
This was not an easy decision

the first person thru to the finale is...
4291 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Deena!
congratulations
Quiet Blast
4291 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
will Jelena and Kaylan step forward..

This was one of the toughest decisions in MMAS history
but the person joining Deena is...

Jelena!!
congratulations
Ignite
4291 days 10 hours ago
Jermin119
Kaylan what a journey you've had Im so proud of you and Im sure you will be a wonderful model in the future, look into Europe i really think you can make it big there

Please say your goodbyes

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!