This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 6 Challenge: Love is in the Air

Topic » Week 6 Challenge: Love is in..

4638 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
This week 2 people are leaving us therefore bring your A game!

Carl still has his save and i don't as i used mine to save yummy.
saves can be used up to top5!

this week you must submit a photo with a boy and a girl
it must show that they love each other/ long for each other/ need each other
something of that sorts does have to be direct, can be interpreted

When you submit you photo write a brief explanation of your interpretation of the picture

The winning couple will star in Chris Brown's music video for All Back
use this song to think of a photograph
4638 days 16 hours ago
Jermin119
*photos are due thursday 6pm
4638 days 4 hours ago
PrincessB
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com/media/2010/01/calvin-klein-ads-couple-590ls011110.jpg

I believe that this picture is very strong; the woman is being caressed by the male model yet she still engages with the camera, it is this eye contact which makes it clear she still remains the dominant model. Both the male & female's legs are entwined together, suggesting an intimate bondage & that they are both STRONGLY in love.
4637 days 21 hours ago
punx193
http://cdnimg.visualizeus.com/thumbs/e3/07/blackwhite,man,model,photo,woman-e307a8fc14030052285ac464347c1bfe_m.jpg

I believe in this picture is amazing, with the couple  they are in love with each other and the female she choose to want giving him a kiss as she only want him in her life
4637 days 20 hours ago
dm2011
http://media.onsugar.com/files/2010/04/15/6/296/2963876/d68be4553e2bc292_EDITORIAL_-_Vogue_Paris_May_2010_La_Decadense_Daria_Werbowy_by_Mario_Testino_6.jpg

The inviting look on the woman's face and the anxious clutch of the man of her ankle is just all about love and lust at the same time.
4636 days 15 hours ago
Loganz
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-fgRY-xV_Ot0/Tcv6K70ky9I/AAAAAAAAASQ/9zhyyJrmSvw/s1600/cde62_alternative_couple_love_piercing_tattoo_photography-423409990df633fca27a918a35cd7f04_h.jpg

What I see here is, 2 people madly in love.
The look on the woman face is saying "Give me more" And I think that is very attractive.
4635 days 9 hours ago
Jermin119
deadline
4635 days 7 hours ago
brandoluscious
jermin im sorry but my computer wouldn't let me copy and paste things
like my computer is legitimately messed up and if u need an image of proof i can send it to u
im using a friends computer right now and i apologize
http://thatsthelook.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/anjarubiksashaknezevicbyalexilubomirskivoguegermanyjune20117.jpg
anyways i wanted to pick an image that encapsulates love and lust...I believe the face is where true love can be found <3
4634 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
db- its as simple as following directions which you fully didnt but phenomenal job just remember to do all that is asked next time

B- SEX-yyyy wow this is awesome and your stepping your game up proud of you i definitely see chemistry and feel what your feeling

Raygan- after last weeks top photo i thought you were gonna kill this but you took a slight step back this is good but sometimes good isnt enought

Punx- i wish this was bigger but very very nice job competition is getting tight so dont be afraid to go for it

dm- kind of soap opery but its good. i dont feel the love between them thou just maybe the girl and the guy is just looking at her feet.

zaza- you are right cant get enough of them and they look really good i could see this on a billboard! i just wish there was a connection btwn them if you know what i mean

loganz- i feel the connection for the girl but not the guy he is just into himself or the camera. reread the task fully

brando- its sooo sad because you are seriously like the top 3 each week or potentially but then you ruin it with being late and excuses. in this agency we dont have excuses for anything we are liable. i hope you make it thru this week.
4634 days 17 hours ago
Jermin119
yummy- i saved you last week after you bitched us all out yet your back and what..... no photo its almost a slap in my face woooow WOW
4634 days 9 hours ago
123carl123
db- its as simple as for me i prefered you last week
B- SEXyyy it defnitly was really enjoyed looking at it goodjob
Raygan- raygan i took a risk putting you as a top photo last week, the risk defnitly paid off for me loved it
Punx- i also wish this was bigger
dm- defnitly kind of soap opery but up your game
zaza- you have to be my join favourite so far well done love you photos each week
loganz- after looking at your photo i feel like i'm realated to you some how
brando- not a good week for you brando excuses not tollarated in this compition
4634 days 9 hours ago
123carl123
yummy- told you i elliminated you because you were'nt good enough
4634 days 9 hours ago
123carl123
princess - loved your photo but was it good enough

open group

Make Me a Supermodel 5 Fans V Favs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!