This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3

Topic » Tribal Council #3

5258 days 15 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Come on in Rattana Tribe...behind each of you is a torch. Grab it and approach the flames,and dip your torch in and give fire! We do this because as you well know Fire represents life....Your life on this Island and in this game...When your fire is gone...so are you!

Well After a quick start winning the first couple of chalenges this was a tough one for you guys,and now here you sit because of that. The voting is very simple. I need from each of you a mail message containing the Subject "Vote" and in the body the name of the person you wish to vote for.

With that it is time to vote! You have 24 hours to submit your votes to me!
5257 days 15 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
I will go tally the votes....

Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal Council Area Immediatley... I will read the votes!

There were only 2 votes this round!

First Vote.....Subfriend
Second Vote........

ACDO

it is a 1-1 tie. Now we have no previous tribal Council votes for either of you,so it is based on site Karma that will decide who gets voted out....

Subfriend you currently have 10 Karma
ACDO your current Karma is....39

Subfriend the Tribe has spoken!
5257 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
hmm its depends on karma? ok.fine. @_@
gudluck guys n for my tribe, there are many unactive player in our tribe. so u should becareful n may luck always with u ^_^
(p/s: i plan to help my tribe in the next challenge coz now i know how to post the printscore but it seems that i cant :P) now, i want to look for as many as possible KARMA so i will not get evicted in the next game :P

open group

Hobbit's  Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!