This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1

Topic » Tribal Council #1

5267 days 11 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Come on in Fang tribe! Behind each of you is a torch,pick it up and dip it into the flames and give fire. We do this because Fire Represents life....on this island,and in this game!

Okay,here is how this will work. I will need from each of you a mail message with the subject line reading "Vote" and in the body,the name of the person you wish to vote off of the Island. You have 24 hours,after which time I will tally the votes!
5267 days 5 hours ago
Herki
I dont know whats the problem, but I cant do screenshots when I use an ordinary computer. I can do them when I use my sister´s laptop, but I cant use it this week and next week because my sister is not at home. :(
So, I am not angry if you vote me out.
5267 days 4 hours ago
mrcups92617
I wish everyone the best of luck
5267 days ago
hobbitrjw26
I still need a few more people's votes!
5266 days 11 hours ago
hobbitrjw26
Time to tally the votes....

Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal Council Area immediatley. I will read the votes!

First vote....harpersisland
second vote....lostsmudgeagain
next Vote....tylerrr
Fourth vote.....xmisnightxsummer
5th vote......lostsmudgeagain
last vote....The first person voted out of Survivor.....lostsmudgeagain

lostsmudgeagain....the tribe has spoken!
5266 days 11 hours ago
Tylerrr
Peace.
5266 days 8 hours ago
mrcups92617
bye losts

open group

Hobbit's  Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!