This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Match - ibeDuncan vs. CrazyOne

Topic » Final Match - ibeDuncan vs...

5296 days 19 hours ago
Zeero
Well, it has come down from twenty to two.

ibeDuncan, CrazyOne, congratulations on making it to the end. You have each won three matches so far and are each deserving of the victory.

The final challenge will be simple. It's a poll between the two of you. It shall be open for four days (it shall close on Friday, November 6th) and that's all there is to it. Go campaign, tell your friends and make a good showing!

Now, I did mention that there would be a T$ prize for the winner and it will be as follows.

I have 15T$ to award at my leisure. 5T$ will automatically go to the winner and the other 10 T$ will be distributed depending on the percentage of the poll rounded to the nearest 10. For example, if Player A gets 33.3% of the votes while Player B gets 66.6% of the votes, then Player A will receive 3T$ while Player B gets 7T$ (plus the additional 5T$, therefore 12T$ in total), so that adds more incentive.

Good luck, Crazy and duncan! I look forward to seeing the outcome.
5296 days 19 hours ago
Zeero
Also, for the record, Semifinal matches went as follows:

SF Match 1 - ibeDuncan (4) def. Mousie12434 (8)
SF Match 2 - CrazyOne (11) def. superman11 (2)
5295 days 20 hours ago
Zeero
Since we've reached so many votes so quickly, I am changing the poll closing time to Wednesday, November 4th.

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!