This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preliminary Match 3 - ibeDuncan vs. keegatack10

Topic » Preliminary Match 3 -..

5335 days 4 hours ago
Zeero
Remember, this match is only for these two players! If you are not either of these two, please do not get involved.

For your competition, I will give you each a paragraph. The paragraph will contain deliberate spelling errors. Once you find all the errors, you are to figure out the correct letters, the ones that should go where the misspelled ones are. Once you find those “missing” letters, you are to take them and spell them out in the order they would go in the paragraph. The missing letters will form a word.

In order to start this challenge, the player must PM me letting me know that they are ready. Then, I will PM you the paragraph. This is when I will start the timer. The timer will stop when you PM me the correct answer. The player to do this in the fastest time wins and goes onto the Quarterfinals.

If you do not PM me within 36 hours of this post, you cede defeat to your opponent. Even if you see that I am not on, send me a PM anyway letting me know that you’re still around.

Good luck!
5335 days 2 hours ago
Zeero
I have received the paragraphs from each of the two competitors and it was very, very close.

The paragraph was:

Tengaged is really aiesome. I enjoy playeng the games. I try so hard to achieve victory and I wamt to get to black level, or maybe just brow. Eviry time I play I twy my best.

The answer was winner. I thought it would be hard, but the competitors finished it with much ease.

The first player to do the competition was keegatack10. I sent him the paragraph at 18:38:56 and I received the correct response from him at 18:42:46. His final time is three minutes and 50 seconds.

ibeDuncan was sent the paragraph at 20:58:28. I received the correct response from him at 21:01:58. His final time is three minutes and 30 seconds.

So, with a 20-second lead, ibeDuncan, you are off to the Quarterfinals! Congratulations!
5335 days 2 hours ago
ibeDuncan
yay
5334 days 15 hours ago
keegatack100000
boo
5334 days 6 hours ago
ibeDuncan
gee thanx

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!