This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Preliminary Match 2 - Mousie12434 vs. krisbliss

Topic » Preliminary Match 2 -..

5359 days 20 hours ago
Zeero
Hello Mousie and krisbliss, it's time for your preliminary challenge!

Your challenge will force you to utilize your creativity and your ability to stretch the truth.

You are to post a blog entry about an embarrassing event that happened to you... except it didn't actually happen to you. The entry that I feel seems the most truthful wins. Yes, this challenge may seem weird and I understand that it is a judged challenge, but another major factor is how many members believe the story (or at least claim to believe it). I will be honest and I will be using a criterion to judge the challenge:

Is it believable? (/5 points)
Is it creative? (/3 points)
Do other members believe you? (/2 points)
Bonus 5 points if it makes the top blogs. That's just an epic achievement.

You have 24 hours from this post to post your blog entry.

Good luck!

Zeero
5359 days 20 hours ago
Zeero
Also, your entries will be officially judged 24 hours after they are posted, however if they are not up 24 hours from when I posted the challenge, then you cede defeat to your opponent.
5358 days 18 hours ago
Zeero
Well, it's been over 24 hours since I first posted the challenge and I did say that if an entry was not posted after 24 hours, then the competitor in question will cede defeat to their opponent. krisbliss, you did not post a blog entry for this competition, therefore the winner of this match is Mousie12434! Congratulations, Mousie, you are a Quarterfinalist!
5358 days 18 hours ago
Mousie12434
ya!!!!!!!!

open group

Zeero's Games!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!