This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

5083 days 7 hours ago
tbbars
There will be sixteen players, just like the real Survivor Borneo, and each user will sign-up as one of the sixteen castaways from the Season.

There will be two tribes up until Final-10, when there will be the Merge, just like Survivor Borneo. However, the tribes will switch in all six rounds leading up to it. Therefore, tribes will constantly change and players must learn to adapt to the changes. The tribes will be decided by a random number picker, with castaways numbered in alphabetical order by their first name.

For the Immunity Challenges, that depends on luck of the draw as well. The random number picker will be used again, with each castaway represented by a number. However, in this case players choose their number in a forum thread, therefore creating their future luck. When I use the random number picker, I will keep picking numbers until all 8 numbers represented by one tribe are picked - this tribe will be the winning Immune tribe.

At Tribal Council, the players will vote for who they wish to be eliminated from the game, and of course, whoever gets the most votes is out. Votes will take place via PM.

When the merge occurs, the Immunity Challenge is done in the same way, only one number is picked, and the person corresponding to that chosen number will be Immune.

There will be a Jury of 7 who choose between the Final 2 who should win. I am hoping to get T$ for the winner, provided I hear back from Jubbzy! If I do get a prize, the winner shall receive 25T$ and the runner-up 5T$.

open group

Random Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!