This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ball Racer Tournament Application

Topic » Ball Racer Tournament..

5329 days 18 hours ago
coolndcomfy
Tournament I
Host/Officer: coolndcomfy

Game: Ball Racer
Start Time: Thursday, October 1 (7:00 PM EST)
Objective: To win 6 six games without being eliminated.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, September 30 (9:00 AM EST)

Rules:
In order to join, you must be listed in the roster and MAKE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE. Games will start no later than 7:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, please make sure you are ready to play five minutes prior to start time.

There will be seven players in each round (bottom three or two players), would have to refresh the game site. In order to win the whole tournament, you must be able to stay within top 4 and win 6 rounds. Being eliminated at any time of the tournament will cause you to lose all your wins and start at 0. YOU DO NOT LOSE YOUR WINS IF YOU STAY WITHIN 2nd-4th place. If you are showing signs of lagging, or computer problems, you are immediately advised to leave from the round.

Example: If Joe has 5 wins and places 5th-7th in the next round, he would have to refresh, wait in line, and start from zero wins.

The game room will only consist of the host (coolndcomfy) and the game players. No spectators allowed. (I will create a password for this game, and will share passwords to only applied players). If you have any problems with the time, please address them to me (keep in mind that you don’t have to come in at exactly that time, you just lose your chances of game time). Please add coolndcomfy as a friend on OMGPOP. I will keep track of placements, and will post up a spreadsheet as soon as possible.

Advice:
Start practicing, and try to memorize the courses. Play hard, and win.

Prize:
Bragging rights of being the best in Ball Racer on Tengaged.  :)

Please apply below in this format:
OMGPOP username:
OK w/ date/start time:
Ballracer Game Level:

(If you feel like there should be more # of wins or any other concerns, feel free to shoot me mail.)

Thank You.
5329 days 17 hours ago
Valorstreak
ValorstreakOWNAGE
Ehm..might not be here :P
I forget.But I got 1st my first 7 times :D
5329 days 17 hours ago
Drench
Below? Okay then:

OMGPOP username: Drench
OK w/ date/start time: Gonna have to wake up early, but I'll make it.
Ballracer Game Level: Lv13 (If I may make a suggestion, if this is to break ties or seed or something, then perhaps we should use ratings? My rating's 1575, btw.)
5329 days 16 hours ago
imxrated93
Uh, I want to play but time's not good for me! =[
5329 days 16 hours ago
tonyiptony
I hate my timezone (GMT+8)
and i have to go to school =[
5329 days 14 hours ago
Cisco8709
OMGPOP username:Cisco8709
OK w/ date/start time:Yes
Ballracer Game Level:4
5329 days 13 hours ago
aajfe712
OMGPOP username: ajfe712
OK w/ date/start time: yes
Ballracer Game Level:6
5329 days 13 hours ago
xAdam93x
OMGPOP username: xAdam93x
OK w/ date/start time: yes
Ballracer Game Level: 3?  not sure
5329 days 13 hours ago
EnragedBeauty
damnit, i want to play but thursdays are hectic for me, no can do =(
5329 days 10 hours ago
pgcool
I would love to play... But my computer always freezes when I play ball race. Maybe next game :D
5329 days 7 hours ago
realitynerd
OMGPOP username:  realitynerd
OK w/ date/start time:  Yes, I'll try to be on for it
Ballracer Game Level:  6

open group

OMGPOP

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!