This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3: Challenge

Topic » Episode 3: Challenge

4822 days 18 hours ago
zachup
Welcome to your 3rd challenge. For this challenge, you and your partner will have 2 completely different challenges. Beauties, you will have a "geeky challenge". Geeks, you will have a "beauty" challenge.

BEAUTIES CHALLENGE:
You are going to put your knowledge of chemistry to the test by using the periodic table of elements. You must use the element symbols to create the longest word you can. You will get points based on how long your word is. Those points will be added to your team's total score.

GEEKS CHALLENGE:
A major difficulty for geeks these days is fashion. So, you must find a look for both a male and a female to go out on a date in. The designs must be complete, so only a shirt will not do. The designs will be judged by some of my friends and your scores from the judges will be added to the team's score.

THE 2 TEAMS WITH THE BEST COMBINED TEAM SCORES WIN THIS CHALLENGE AND ARE SAFE FROM BEING ELIMINATED. THEY MUST ALSO NOMINATE ONE TEAM EACH FOR THE ELIMINATION ROOM. YOU MAY BEGIN NOW. ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE TO ME THROUGH PMS =) You have until 4 PM EST to complete your part of the challenge. If you do not remember whether you are a beauty and a geek, here you go:

BEAUTIES:
ShyRage
adam12
stageman96
FrenchMaid
Survivor8
unicornangel_32
turney1805
TheRazz
Paintball

GEEKS:
peace123
vockle9
SashaBaby2010
bad18life
someguy123
ToughNubbs
Shabootyquiqui3
Viola
BOBROCKS333

^^^PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG^^^
4822 days 18 hours ago
zachup
UPDATE:

bad18life= beauty
turney1805= geek
4822 days 18 hours ago
Viola
I THOT I WAS A BEAUTY
4822 days 18 hours ago
zachup
Lol I made some mistakes sorry.

BEAUTY: Viola
GEEK: Paintball
4822 days 18 hours ago
ToughNubbs
So wait, we find the designs on google or something, or on tengaged?

Respond to me in PM.
4822 days 18 hours ago
SashaBaby2010
So I'm a Geek.... Does that mean do we do the Periodic Table challenge? or the design challenge?
4822 days 18 hours ago
bad18life
Sasha you do the design
4818 days 2 hours ago
adam12
wats goin on?  i ben in chicago my bad lol

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!