This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Challenge

Topic » Episode 2: Challenge

4825 days 10 hours ago
zachup
Welcome to the first challenge of "Beauty And The Geek". Beauty and the Geek is all about working with your partner and coming closer together. So, we are going to do the same challenge that was used in season 3. You and your partner must come up with a team name that reflects both your personalities or interests. For example, if I was a big movie buff and my partner loves sports. You could use the team name "Sporty Films" or something like that. Be creative! Each team must PM me their team name and why that team name connects to both of you. If you do not give me a connection, you will be disqualified from winning the challenge. I will have 3 secret judges to judge the team names and they will give me their 2 favorite team names. The two favorites will win this challenge and be safe from elimination. They must also choose a team each to go into the elimination room where only one team will survive. Good luck and you have until 3 PM EST tomorrow to complete this challenge =)

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!