This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PRE-CHALLENGE!

Topic » PRE-CHALLENGE!

4825 days 1 hour ago
zachup
Most pre-challenges in group games have involved spamming or trivia or a weird challenge. This will be entirely different. I stressed the point of friendship to you in PMs and in the house topic. Well, friendship will send one player home before the games even begin. Your task for the pre-challenge is to find one player to be your partner in the first 2 episodes of this game (Beauty And The Geek).  Once you find a partner, both you and your partner must PM me saying "My partner is _______" If you both send me each others' names, you both are a team. Once you both send me that PM, you are stuck as a team for the first two episodes and there is no way to change that. There are 21 of you and only 10 teams will be formed. The player left without a partner will not only feel like the fat boy in gym class but will also be eliminated from this competition. NOTE: IF SOMEONE YOU FEEL WILL WANT YOU AS A PARTNER AND YOU WANT THEM AS A PARTNER BUT THEY ARE CURRENTLY OFFLINE, PM THEM IMMEDIATELY AND WHEN THEY GET ONLINE, THEY WILL SEE IT AND MIGHT AGREE TO BE YOUR PARTNER. You may start now.

NOTES:
- Don't forget, both team members must PM me.
- If the person you send to me as your team member chooses a different team member in their PM, you are not a team!
- You have until 7 PM EST tomorrow. If there are more than 1 player without a team, more than one player will be eliminated from the game!!!
4825 days 1 hour ago
ShyRage
hooray!
4825 days 1 hour ago
zachup
If you have a question mark under your name, that means you do not have a team yet. If you are looking for a team member, look for someone who has a question mark under your name.
4825 days 1 hour ago
unicornangel_32
i asked someone..just waiting for a response

open group

Reality Hell Season 5: All Stars Day 17

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!