This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Recap from Episode 2: The Spice Girls

Topic » Recap from Episode 2: The..

5131 days 20 hours ago
kajsa
I have been sick now today and yesterday night -.- so shadow was nice to do a recap on the dramatic episode for me:D .. In exchange for a episode.-.- Seems the cast love the show... Am glad and stressed, but I keep my promises and soon the 3rd episode will be up.

Shadows crush on Mr. Mansette grows seemingly unaware to him. Paint feels rejected by Shadow after she ignores him so he sets his sights on the new girl Tori. Mr. Lazero reveals more of his past and seems to be getting slightly nicer. New student JM shows up in rather dramatic way. Shadow walks past Mr. McKenzies dorm late at night to overhear that he likes her confusing Shadows emotions leaving her with no idea of what to do. Mr. Mckenzie has his suspicions that Shadow overheard him after he caught her sleeping outside his dorm, he was going to talk to her in his dorm but Tori witnesses some of the event and gets into a Mr. Mckenzie. Stressed and annoyed he ends up shouting at everyone and telling Shadow to just get out leaving them in a very awkward situation. Paint and Tori then sneaked off grounds together to a night club in which Mr. Mckenzie, upset that Tori messed his chance of talking with Shadow up goes to the night club and takes photos to get them suspended. Shadow stops him from reporting them straightaway but he won’t delete the footage planning to keep it as black mail in case they piss him off again. Shadow texted Tori this and her and Paint came back snuck into Mr. McKenzies dorm stole his memory card and hid it. Rosa and Shadow are getting on at the moment but it can only last so long, what will Rosa say when Shadow tells her about Mr. Mckenzie?

I will just mention one thing... WHERE THE HECK AM I :o the host don’t even have one thing about her not even one ;( yeah yeah just because of that I will make a episode there i will do so much drama that you will just see my name rdy?

open group

FAME

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!