This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The whole red nose not allowed to play survivor thing..

Topic » The whole red nose not allowed..

5411 days 9 hours ago
2cool4school
I know, this rule is in there for people to stop going on other peoples accounts, and making multis, so they get to play the new game, fair enough. If there is any other reason, I would like to know below..

I have been an active member of this online community for about 300 days, give or take a few..
And this red nose, is really annoying me, when the next 2-3 days, are the only days a week, where I can be active, and at least enjoy the experience for a few days.
tbh, I really couldn't care less where I place.

Is there any way, people can pay off the red nose? like a fine?
You can take all 350 T$ of my T$ and leave me with only 20 T$, enough to get into survivor, all I  care about..

Still a punishment, and a pretty big one as well, for the people who really love their T$. :P

I'd love to see your opinion on this matter! :D
5411 days 9 hours ago
conman418
I don't understand what's with the red noses
5411 days 9 hours ago
2cool4school
Red noses are given to people who have broken some sort of rules, or the Moderators of Tengaged, THINK they broke a rule.
5411 days 8 hours ago
conman418
I that now makes sense
5411 days 7 hours ago
Tayvi
I think a fine should be paid. I thinks its fair it sucks I've been here since it started and it sucks.

open group

Survivor  Help Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!