This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH Competition 1!

Topic » HOH Competition 1!

5338 days 19 hours ago
lentil
Welcome houseguests! This HOH will be a team effort! But whoever has done the most work will become HOH from the winning clique! Also, the winning clique wins a new member: Koolness!

So here is how it goes. This HOH will be a endurance task! I will give you all 24 hours to do it (so it's fair for people who aren't online).

Every clique will get their own thread. They must carry on writing in it. Whoever has the most posts after 24 hours wins!

But you must post in a particular order. There must be at least two comments (from other people in your clique) before you can write anything. You can write anything you want, it's up to you. From the winning clique, whoever has done the most posts will win HOH! Good luck houseguests!

If you have any questions post them here!
5338 days 19 hours ago
JetsRock12
okay so i just posted something in mine s now i have to wait til 2 different people post in there right?????
5338 days 18 hours ago
lentil
yeah!
5338 days 18 hours ago
lentil
koolness and imBecca cannot take part in this HOH
5338 days 5 hours ago
ImBecca
Why not me?
5338 days 5 hours ago
ImBecca
Why not me?
5337 days 23 hours ago
Junsheaven
I am so bored no one is talking in the atheletic clique damn.
5337 days 18 hours ago
poopoopoopoop333
Offbeats broke the rules!!!!!
5337 days 18 hours ago
poopoopoopoop333
Whoops I meant Populars...
5337 days 18 hours ago
poopoopoopoop333
Populars had a person who waited for only 1 other person to message before messaging again...

open group

Big Brother: Cliques!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!