This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fourth deliberation

Topic » Fourth deliberation

5356 days 22 hours ago
pablito
One of the four will be saved. One person will be eradicated.

Plea here.
5356 days 22 hours ago
loosens
Y'all I really am learnin to be a chav. To be a chav, its been rough. Life is rough to begin with. Its so stressful being a chav, not doing your schoolwork, drinkin all the time, bein bad ass, makin fun of emos, and loving you. All at once!
I'd really love to stay, If I dont maybe I'll go emo, but seriously everytime I do my schoolwork irl I think of chav's. I dont know why, but it said somethin about a chav and I was like ooh :)
Plus I'm bad ass, everything I'm learning on here, I'm using in real life.
Chavs stand up to police officers, so I told his ass off!
I gotta kick back in my adias mate, and lean back in this tracksuit sippin some drinky.
I even got a Croydon Facelift, and some new shiney gold earrings to wear to practive bein a chavette, and a burberry hat :(..

Last weekend i held up a bus to get some drink for my fellow chavs!

yall in chav language i b spittin this out :
ere chavs wats that nigga lookin at-ee is ganna get a beatin-dere be blood on da floor man. oi faggot you startin or wha? yo mumma got banged up by ma dog hoe coz i wana stay fuk yall.
5356 days 12 hours ago
oleary91
:( I love this game and really wanna stay..I bid the most on you in the first round, that says it all :') I even learned this dance just for
SAVE CHAVO :D
5356 days 6 hours ago
pablito
Well there was a stupid tie in the votes, so instead of re-voting or anything, let's just let JJJJ be eradicated as she was the lowest vote getter. Cherri-Lambrini was genius, but no reason in keeping her around :(

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!