This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First deliberation

Topic » First deliberation

5370 days 4 hours ago
pablito
Here the players on "to be eradicated" list can post your speech to fellow players to convince them to vote to save you.

The first eliminations will also occur later in this thread once we find out which three players will be up for deliberation.
5369 days 21 hours ago
Genevere
I hope I make it through the vote but if I don't I want to post in here just in case I go into labor.
The other day my bf Jazel came over with some joints and i was like dude i'm preggers but then i was like so trippin so whatevs
so no one told me that ur not suppose to smoke when ur preggers. i mean i smoke all the time and like nothing happens.
ugh
anyway i've been in the hospital ... that was some bad shit let me tell u
So Marqwashineeke took my kids and when I tried to pick up little Bathsheeba and Nafessa I realized that we all have lice.
FUCKMEHARD
Anyway. Iloveyousosososososo much and I hope u love me too cause the doctor said that i can get rid of the lice and the kids really need a father.
come on pabs let me be ur spermed up lass. i luv ur chav cream.
5369 days 6 hours ago
pablito
Mrs. Garrett has been saved by her fellow players. This means that Maggie, Genevere and Seezle will be up for deliberation. Please post your final speeches here and I will eliminate TWO of you when I come back later tonight.
5369 days 5 hours ago
Sizzle_xD
Well I screwed up, I did the first part of the challenge and ditn't c the picshurrrr think and I stull wanna be hurr, so don't git rid of me, kay? I rlly luv chuz and I dun't wanna goo yet.

xoxox
5368 days 19 hours ago
pablito
Oh. ffs. I'm waiting. hrruy on maggie. I'll choos tomeorower. My drunk heart too cdrunk to choose.
5368 days 10 hours ago
pablito
Okay, I'm no longer drunk enough to choose.

Maggie, I'm not sure what to think here. I know you well, but you really haven't put much effort in here. So much you didn't even write a speech earlier.

Ginny, you're the same. You didn't post anything for the challenge and aside from your last minute speech, you haven't shown me much love. And we all know you do.

Sizzle, I haven't talked to you much before. I was hoping that you would show more of yourself and why I should like you in this challenge and this speech. But you still come up as a question mark for me.

Seezzle, I'm sorry. You're a lovely chav, but I just don't think you've proven that you're here for me.

I wasn't sure which one of Maggie or Genevere should be eliminated earlier. And I was kinda hoping the players would've saved one to make the decision easy for me. But no, they had to save Haskova, who I was going to save anyway.

Soo....
5368 days 10 hours ago
pablito
I decided to keep the person who has a better chance to do well in the second chavllenge. Ginny, you really have to step up your game in there. I almost eliminated you, but your last minute speech really helped your case.

I'm sorry Arsen. Your love for chavs is over. You have been eradicated, just like bad chavs should be.
5368 days 7 hours ago
Maggie
LOL..

u suck BOO. i was here for the long run

open group

For the love of chavs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!