This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge #2

Topic » Challenge #2

5247 days 8 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
The challenge is simple. I will post an order for your tribe. The first person on that list must post on this thread "Pagong wants to win!" if you are from Pagong, or "Tagi wants to win!" if you are from Tagi. The first tribe to get 7 of their members to post it will win the Immunity, and will be safe from Tribal Council. VERY IMPORTANT: If you post out of turn you will lose the Challenge for your Tribe. So be careful. You guys can talk freely on your own tribe threads though. Survivors ready? GO!
5247 days 8 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
PAGONG'S LIST:
IDuncan
Karim
Juju17
Javy9
Nakomis
Cookiecrumb
UTfan10

Hoodieboy7449* SITS OUT
5247 days 8 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
TAGI:
Pink03angel
William3
Jermin119
Tommyg
Koolness234
Zeero
Aajfe712
5247 days 7 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
I typed your names into Random.org to determine the order, BTW. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
5247 days 7 hours ago
koolness234
omg out first person is not jere fail
5247 days 7 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
thanks to koolness, Pagong wins Immunity!
5247 days 7 hours ago
Nakomis
*Giggles*
5247 days 7 hours ago
Nakomis
*Takes Immunity Statue from Portugal and hugs tribe*
2 in a row baby!
5247 days 7 hours ago
Javy9
go duncan.
5247 days 7 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
BTW koolness, I was not expecting this challenge to be done in an hour or less, so idk why you forfeited.
5247 days 7 hours ago
iDuncan
woo good job
5247 days 7 hours ago
Nakomis
*wonders who will be voted out of Tagi*
5247 days 7 hours ago
iDuncan
*gets popcorn and wonders with nakomis*
5247 days 7 hours ago
PortugalPauleta20
TAGI, you have a date with me at Tribal Council, where one of you will be the 2nd person voted out of this game. PLEASE PM WHO YOU WANT TO VOTE OUT, ALONG WITH A 1-4 SENTENCE EXPLANATION AS TO WHY YOU ARE VOTING THEM OUT(any reason is accepted, this is just for me to see whats going on :D). The votes will be revealed as soon as I get all 7 votes. Failure to vote will result in a penalty vote. You have 22 hours to PM me your vote. Good Luck!
5247 days 7 hours ago
Javy9
Yay!
Nice job guys! :)
5247 days 5 hours ago
koolness234

open group

Portugal's Survivor: Borneo

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!