This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Local STAPLES Store~

Topic » ~The Local STAPLES Store~

4668 days 2 hours ago
NoPlanB
Welcome everybody to my humble home! Im just the example digital camera that everyone likes to feel up. How are my office supply friends doing today?
4668 days 1 hour ago
IAmPaxton
Hi, EDG.  It's me the handy dandy easy grip scissors.  Don't try me or I'll cut ya.
4668 days 1 hour ago
IAmPaxton
SNIP, SNIP!!!
4668 days 1 hour ago
thecoolyest
(EPIC!)
Hey guys. I'm the easy button.
4668 days 1 hour ago
IAmPaxton
Are you really that easy?
4668 days ago
Ryguy
Hi fellow office supplies, I'm a manila envelope!
4667 days 22 hours ago
IAmPaxton
I heard the erasers are having a get together in aisle three tonight.  Get ready to parrr-taaay!!!
4667 days 19 hours ago
snoofle
The lonely poster boards sit in the back collecting dust.  For it was summer and the only time a heavy duty cardboard posterboard is used for is when science fair season came rolling in.
Sadly, P.B heard that he probably wouldn't even make it to Science Fair season.  Rumors had it that he'd be thrown out in the trash before the beginning of school even started.
P.B's heart was breaking, all he ever wanted to do was help a poor student get an A at the Science fair. Why was the world so cruel?
4667 days 19 hours ago
HeavyRain
Heyyy i'm Paper Towels i clean up all those sticky messes hehe
4667 days 14 hours ago
NoPlanB
*takes pictures of eraser party from outside of Aisle 3, since that aisle is too exclusive for me*
4666 days 4 hours ago
Ryguy
I heard at the Water Cooler this morning that the party the erasers had last night was really dull. They invited Staple Remover and Folder Tabs. Like seriously? Is this 1999 or something? LAME!

I just know that if Fine Tip Sharpie had been there, shit would have gone down!

open group

RANDOM ROLEPLAY

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!