This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 15 - Immunity Challenge

Topic » Episode 15 - Immunity..

2206 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
2206 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
here and is this stressful game going to be HANGMAN!
2206 days 1 hour ago
TheEclipse
hi
2206 days 1 hour ago
Kaseyhope101
Yes
2206 days 1 hour ago
JetsRock12
Here
2206 days 1 hour ago
GentlemanG
hey
2206 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Sorta here
2206 days 1 hour ago
AlanDuncan
hihi
2206 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
hi
2206 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
« Panic Button »

In this challenge you must juggle your skill in flash games and your judgement of timing.

Each round I will present you guys with a flash game.

You will do the flash game to the best of your ability, trying to get the best score possible.
However, you must also ensure that you screenshot and submit the task as fast as you can INCLUDING YOUR TENGAGED PROFILE IN SHOT.

Not only is the person with the WORST score eliminated, but the person who submits LAST is ALSO eliminated.

In fact, we eliminate the slowest person first, before we determine who gets eliminated due to scores. That bit is important.
Slowest person to submit eliminated, then worst score eliminated.

So you want to be fast in sending them but you also want a score good enough to stay in the game. 

Each round, two players are lost until only one person is left standing to win Immunity.

In the event the final round has TWO players remaining (can be possible, especially with the forfeit I will explain in a moment), there will be a straight up head-to-head competition, where the first to a target score wins.
2206 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
if this challenge requires me to be here for a while or use brain power then i quit
2206 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
wow a challenge that requires screenshoting thank u so much shawn
2206 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
ok well I have no chance at winning this
2206 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
'shawb'
2206 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
what do u mean i spelled ur name right dummy
2206 days 1 hour ago
SuitMan13
Whose actually here and 'in' the comp aka will play?

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!