This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Format IX // The Genius

Topic » Format IX // The Genius

1524 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to The Genius, the 9th format of Crisis on Infinite Formats.

The format is a competitive showdown of strategy and social intrigue, where players are encouraged to use any means necessary to win competitions and ultimately avoid elimination, in a bid to be the last player standing.

Each round consists of two competitions - the Main Match and the Death Match. The aim is to win the Main Match to ensure your safety, and avoid having to play the Death Match.

Everyone will compete in the Main Match, which will always start at 5pm EST. These games are simple enough in concepts, but are specially designed for you to form strategies in which to succeed. Some Main Matches can be naturally long, but I will attempt to keep it as succinct as possible.

The Main Match will end with one or more players winning, and each victor earns themselves a 'Token of Life', granting them immunity from the Death Match. If only one player wins the Main Match, that player will be granted TWO Tokens, one of which must be given away to another player at the immediate conclusion of the Death Match.

The player(s) who perform the worst in the Main Match will be declared losers. If this is just one person, they will automatically face the Death Match, and may not receive a Token of Life. If there are multiple players that are deemed losers, the winner(s) of the Main Match will cast votes for one player from the losing group to face the Death Match, with Chatzy breaking any ties.

The Death Match candidate must then choose an opponent to compete against. They may choose ANY player who does NOT have a Token of Life to play against in the Death Match.

The Death Match elimination is a head to head battle between the Main Match loser and the player of their choice. The winner of the Death Match will stay in the game, while the loser will be eliminated. Death Matches will be the first LIVE eliminations of Crisis as they are special elimination games. Both parties must agree on a time, for which I must also be present. If no time can be agreed it will default to the standard 5pm EST time.
1523 days 22 hours ago
SuitMan13
The Genius format also features a currency known as Garnets. However, with only three rounds of the format taking place, we are instead going to give out a DIFFERENT currency which we call “CrisisCoin”. You will be able to gain and lose CrisisCoins over the Genius and Big Brother USA, before they influence how the mystery 11th format kicks off at the Final 8.

In this format, CrisisCoin will be earned through Main Matches, and how they are given depends on the rules of that particular game.

CrisisCoin is freely tradable between players, but any trades may be obvious to other players as CrisisCoin totals are public, so bare that in mind. If you wish to give Coins away, simply include me in the trading through mail. This decision cannot be reversed, and you cannot put binding 'rules' on Coins (Such as, "I give a Coin to this person when they do this"). Any rules and deals on trading garnets are between players trusting others to go though on it with me.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!