This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 6 - Noms & Superpower

Topic » Episode 6 - Noms &..

1548 days 21 hours ago
SuitMan13
NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN. You each have 5 'Nomination Points' to spend and get spread them however you wish - inc. 5 points on one person, 3 votes to one & 2 to another, or 1 point each on 5 different people etc.

Votes are due tomorrow (Monday) at 4pm EST, along with the following Nomination Superpower competition. The victor in this will receive IMMUNITY and Double Nomination Points.

BIG BROTHER AUS // NOMINATION SUPERPOWER

— — EVERY SECOND COUNTS — —

In this fixed endurance competition, you will have to mail me every 5 minutes, as close to the dot as possible, for a total of 1 hour.

Whenever you are ready, you must start by sending a GO message to me, before immediately screenshooting and sending me your timestamp for that GO mail.

You must then mail *clings onto wall* every subsequent 5 minutes from that starter mail, for the duration of 60 minutes. That means in total you need to send 12 mails, ending on the hour mark from your GO post.

The entire time I will be going off the timestamps in MY inbox. Therefore if I am online when you start, Skype me and I’ll confirm the GO time that’s landed in my inbox. If you don't it's your loss.

Every second you are off each exact 5 minute mark via the mail timestamps will be added together, to create a total penalty time of all the seconds you were off the precisely set time.

You must post every 5 minutes after your GO mail. DO NOT start posting 5 minutes after your own submissions, as they will likely not be exact.

The player(s) with the least penalty points by 4pm EST on Monday will WIN the Nominations Superpower.
1548 days ago
SuitMan13
bump
1547 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
Chloe — 0pp
Will — 1pp
John — 2pp
Chandler — 2pp
Ryan — 3pp
Christian — 6pp
Nick — 16pp
1547 days 23 hours ago
SuitMan13
CHLOE wins the Nominations Superpower

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!