This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - Presidio

Topic » Episode 3 - Presidio

1552 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
DOUBLE CROSS // PRESIDIO

BILLY vs EVAN vs RAY vs STUART

— — RAINBOW RUSH — —

The aim of this DUEL is to get someone from each of the 15 color levels to mention your name in a blog. However, it MUST be in the order of the color levels.

White
Yellow
Orange
Light Green
Dark Green
Blue
Purple
Red
Brown
Black
Silver
Gold
Sky
Blood
TV Star

A couple of rules:
- The people posting can only mention themselves. They cannot mention other names.
- You cannot mention yourself or anyone else.
- Everyone who was on this season is also unable to mention themselves or anyone else.
- If something goes wrong you are allowed to delete posts to sort it out.
- It MUST be in the right order for it to count.

You DO need to contact me to play this competition, so please notify my on Skype when you play so if I am available to take a start timestamp for your blog.

To START your time, you'll MAIL me a link to your blog when you've contacted me to take a timestamp.
To STOP your time, you will screenshot the 15 players on your blog, and mail them to me.

The TWO players with the fastest time will win this duel and stay in the game, and the TWO players with the slowest time will be eliminated from the game.
1552 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
Following Lilly's quit, the eliminated players so far this season, known as 'The Fallen', will get their first chance to return to the game. Because I hate everyone and am manifesting it within this shitstorm The Fallen acts as an Edge of Extinction.

Upon a QUIT or a REMOVAL from the game, a member of The Fallen will return to the game automatically, by competing in an adjacent challenge. For example, they will get the chance to play in the same Presidio duel today as our four competitors, with the best Fallen performer alone returning to the game.

The Fallen may or may not get further opportunities unrelated to quits and removals to return. But those instances trigger an automatic scenario.
1552 days 15 hours ago
SuitMan13
This competition is due for Presidio players and Fallen at 5pm EST Thursday.
1552 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
1551 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
RAY and STUART are eliminated, as they have not competed.
EVAN and BILLY survive.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!