This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - Endurance Mission

Topic » Episode 10 - Endurance Mission

2231 days 16 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Endurance Pentathlon »

The definition of Endurance the ability to withstand an unpleasant or difficult process or situation without giving way. For that reason, your FINAL pyramid piece is the PERSEVERANCE piece: https://imgur.com/a/anCkK

For your final Endurance Mission, you’ll have to complete 5 mini-tasks that will be set for you by me, each representing a different type of competition that you’d typically find in a Suitman season.

These include
- A Trivia Knowledge Quick
- A Puzzle
- A Flash Game
- A Speed Post Task
- A Secret Fifth Task

You contact me on Skype to compete. You may either attempt all tasks together as a pair, OR, if you wish to it separately, do 3 for one person, and 2 for the other. It’s up to you.

Each task will be timed individually, and put together to create a final total time for your team.

The team with the fastest time wins the Samadhi and the Perseverance piece.

I won’t be particularly free for the rest of tonight, but you can catch me from 5am to around 7pm EST tomorrow as it’s my day off work. Let me know in advance if this is an issue.
2228 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Anthony & Will
02:41
05:19
39:48
00:35
04:51
= 53:14

Max & Nolan
06:46
16:16
12:47
01:17
31:57
= 1:09:03
2228 days 20 hours ago
SuitMan13
Anthony & Will win the Perseverance piece and the Samadhi!

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!