This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 8 - Endurance Mission

Topic » Episode 8 - Endurance Mission

2240 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
« Light It Up »

Today, I’d really like to see how physically strong you are together, so it’s a speed comp, where you are playing today for the STRENGTH piece: https://imgur.com/a/58uX8

This game is a 15 minute speed trial where teamwork is critical for your success. When you are ready to play, just begin when you are ready, no need to contact me.

This competition has two components to it, each component plays a distinct part. Your goal in this mission is to place as many light bulbs on your board as possible within those 15 minutes.

To place a light bulb, you and your partner must mail: 

PLACES LIGHT BULB ON BOARD

You do NOT need to alternate mails when you are placing light bulbs on the board, but I would like to warn you that the number of light bulbs you place on your board will impact the second component of this challenge. I HIGHLY advise you keep count of how many light bulbs you place.

The second component of this competition is the most important part, in order for a light bulb to count towards your total, it has to be LIT. To light a bulb, you and your partner must post

CRANKS WHEEL TO GENERATE ELECTRICITY

You must ALTERNATE posting when you do this. For a light bulb to be lit, it requires a total of 3 cranks on the wheel.

Each of these actions will be done in SEPARATE mails, and you MUST use the phrase exactly like I have it.

Now this is the important part, any light bulbs that are on your board at the end of the 30 minutes that have not been lit will result in a penalty of a 3 light bulb deduction from your score. 

The team that scores the most points (aka has the most light bulbs lit after penalties) wins the the Strength piece AND get control over the Samadhi.
2240 days 11 hours ago
SuitMan13
Due tomorrow at 7pm EST!
2240 days 11 hours ago
IceBeast
Is it 15 or 30
2240 days 10 hours ago
turney1805
LMFAO I HATE SHAWN
2240 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
it's 15 minutes
2240 days 10 hours ago
SuitMan13
Do this comp in FORUMS sorry not MAILS.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!