This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 10 - Challenge

Topic » Episode 10 - Challenge

2330 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
“Decisions Decisions”

For this challenge you will complete one of two jigsaw puzzles. One is an easier puzzle with only 50 pieces, and one is a harder one with only 100 pieces. You will have until 3pm EST tomorrow to complete ONE of these puzzles and submit it to me. Once you have decided which one you want to do, you must tell me and I will send it to you.

The puzzle you choose decides what happens to your time. If you decide to do the easier 50-piece puzzle, your final time will be doubled, whereas if you go for the harder 100-piece puzzle, your time will remain unchanged.

When you pick a puzzle, you will not be given the other one, so you have to make the decision on which path you will go down FIRST.

The player with the fastest time becomes Paymaster. The player with the slowest time will be the Dead Last Loser.

Your deadline to submit is 3pm EST tomorrow. I will be active to send you your chosen puzzle between 11pm and 12am EST, and then again from 10am EST until the deadline. Any issue with that, please let me know.
2330 days 6 hours ago
SuitMan13
Remember, if you don't submit, you'll enter the draw to be the Dead Last Loser automatically!
2330 days 5 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Is the time decided by when we send it back, or however long the time on our puzzle says?
2328 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
RESULTS

Jeremy - 4:26 (Easy)
JT - 4:44 (Easy)
Ryan - 5:34 (Easy)
Jake - 5:38 (Easy)
Mike - 6:06 (Easy)
John - 6:28 (Hard)
Joel - 7:52 (Easy)
Tico - DNF
2328 days 5 hours ago
SuitMan13
Congratulations Jeremy you are Paymaster. Tico, as you did not submit, you are the Dead Last Loser.

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!