This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 3 - The Vault

Topic » Episode 3 - The Vault

2339 days 2 hours ago
SuitMan13
Welcome to the Vault, Gold Team.

You each now have UP TO 3 votes each, which you must use to vote for who you want to enter the box for potential elimination. You cannot use multiple votes on the same person, and you must submit at least 1 vote, to avoid receiving a penalty vote against you. The three people with the most votes enter the box.

As Green Team captain, and the Paymaster, Andrea will select which of the bottom three will get their check voided and leave the competition. The Paymaster will also break any ties for who is in the bottom three if they need to.

You now have until 7pm EST tomorrow (Friday) to submit your votes. Goodluck.
2338 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
Thats a late deadline and would you reveal the votes once everyone have voted
2338 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
DJ -- JT, Jake S. & Tico
Jake K. -- SELF VOTE FOR NOT VOTING; First inactivity strike
Jake S. -- JT, Jake K. & Tico
JT -- Jake K.
Mike -- JT, Jake S. & Tico
Nick -- JT, Jake S. & Tico
Ryan -- JT, Jake S. & Tico
Tico -- JT, Jake K. & Jake S.

6 - JT
5 - Tico
5 - Jake S.
4 - Jake K.
2338 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
That means the three players elected in the Vault are.

JT...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

Tico...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*

and Jake S...
*PLACES CHECK IN BOX*
2338 days 4 hours ago
ryan5676
That vote was close
2338 days 4 hours ago
SuitMan13
Andrea will now have until 5pm EST tomorrow to decide whose check to void - JT, Tico or Jake S.

You will ALSO vote for your next captain over the next 24hrs, for the next live comp at 6pm EST tomorrow.
2337 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Hello to the 3 people being placed into the Box.

Jake S, Tico & JT, you all stand before me because it is very clear that your team doesn't want you. However, I feel like we as a coalition and a union must come together as ONE cast to address something we're all blatantly thinking.

To Ryan, I need you, we all need you to understand what we're doing here. This game and format is I Love Money, we're not playing Survivor. Your ideology of this game being Green vs Gold is boring and generic. Nobody in this game is playing a game similar to yours because in hindsight this is an individual game. The reason why you're made fun of, the reason why people isolate you is because you're a joke. We find your presence to be annoying and have this mindset where we have to zone out whenever you speak in the group chat.

Had you been placed in the Box tonight I can guarantee you that half of this cast would've asked me to void your check, would I? I'm not sure. But we need to come to the realization that Ryan, you're nothing but a mere presence. You speak and you're ignored, you motivate a team just to get laughed at, you made the last challenge of Green vs Gold only to look the fool when I had half the cast asking me to eliminate you if they put you in. You hold not stability in this game Ryan and the only reason you're surviving this game so far is because NOBODY wants to waste a round as being Paymaster upon someone like you when you won't be able to win this game when we swap teams or get to the Jury phase.

I used to wonder why so many people belittled you in the Viewers Lounge but now I see why, your merit as a player is non-existent when you can't even maintain a conversation without pissing someone off. I envy those who put up with you in Double Cross and I envy those of whom play this game with me. For when you lose Ryan, we won't celebrate who you're as a player but we will celebrate being rid of the presence that brought us a period of annoyance.
2337 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Moving forward, I return back to the 3 in the Box.

JT - I understand why you're here but I also find it baffling why you only voted in 1 person. Conspiracy? I think so.

Jake - You have been in this game for near enough a week now and only the moment you get placed inside the box is when you decide to send me a request on Skype to hear my thoughts and possibly plead for your safety? I feel disrespected as a person and offended that I felt so underappreciated by you.

Tico - LOW-WIN-OUT?!
2337 days 13 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Jake, out of the three standing here you have done the most wrong. I'm sorry but I'm going to void your check hun. :(

*STAMPS VOID ONTO JAKE S' CHECK*
2337 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
See ya Jake
2337 days 8 hours ago
ticofernandez
Thank you andrea

open group

Suitman Presents

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!